• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Flash Full Trailer

101 posts in this topic

Looks amazing!

The funny thing is, if they can somehow connect Flash & Arrow (which are already in the same universe) to Gotham and (maybe) Constantine, and then to the Man of Steel movieverse, they would have quickly, subtly and slyly built a DC media universe that could rival if not blow away Marvel's.

There's nothing wrong with using these great, cinematic looking TV shows to flesh out the Man of Steel/Justice League DC film universe. They all work together tonally.

Marvel fanboys might be in for a rude awakening if this becomes cohesive. :applause:

Looks amazing!

The funny thing is, if they can somehow connect Flash & Arrow (which are already in the same universe) to Gotham and (maybe) Constantine, and then to the Man of Steel movieverse, they would have quickly, subtly and slyly built a DC media universe that could rival if not blow away Marvel's.

There's nothing wrong with using these great, cinematic looking TV shows to flesh out the Man of Steel/Justice League DC film universe. They all work together tonally.

Marvel fanboys might be in for a rude awakening if this becomes cohesive. :applause:

But there's something "off" with the Movieverse. Traditionally Superman and Batman are contemporaries, but they're tweaking the normal DCU timeline so Batman is a grizzled old veteran to Superman's young noobishness. Two more years to wait and see how that will play out.

Looks amazing!

Why would 'Marvel fanboys' even care?

Looks good! I will give it a try. I hope it's not as slow a start as Agents of Shield. (Could only force myself to watch the first 5 or so. I DVR'd them and hear they get better.)

Looked really good.

How many characters are there now in the DC/CW Universe, or Arrowverse? (shrug)

Green Arrow

Black Canary

Huntress

Deathstroke

Speedy/Red Arrow

Professor Ivo

The Flash

...?

Anyway, I hope they keep adding to it. (thumbs u

Bronze Tiger

Count Vertigo

Deadshot

Nyssa?

Amanda Waller

Merlyn

Shado

Whoever Kelly Hu plays -

Ravager (lady version)

Looks amazing!

I really hope this is the strategy. It would be impossible for DC to catch up to Marvel by introducing these characters one by one theatrically, but if they can leverage their television presence and combine this with their movie line, then this is your Justice League. The characters would have already been developed.

He's running about 1000 mph and the radar gun says 70 mph wth?

Looks dumb to me.