• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Flash Full Trailer

101 posts in this topic

If this is half as good as Arrow (which is amazing), then the CW has two major hits on their hands.

They're doing a great job...

I agree, and that's coming from a total Marvel Zombie...these shows look great...can't wait to watch Gotham too.

Looked really good.

How many characters are there now in the DC/CW Universe, or Arrowverse? (shrug)

Green Arrow

Black Canary

Huntress

Deathstroke

Speedy/Red Arrow

Professor Ivo

The Flash

...?

Anyway, I hope they keep adding to it. (thumbs u

Finally, something that looks like it does the Flash justice with a much larger scope for expansion laid out from the very beginning. That trailer alone drew story threads from 60+ years of Flash history; just beautiful!

Holy Hell. As a "B" list DC fanboy all my life I think I need someone to pinch me because I must be dreaming. Looks Phenomenal. Is A Green Lantern CW spinoff next? (Harris teaser.)

I think DC has the ability to build these lesser known characters on the show and could bring them to the big screen for the JL movie. Stephen Amell has done a wonderful job with Green Arrow and could easily make the transition to the big screen in my opinion.

This looks INCREDIBLE - so, so, good! Wonder if John Wesley Shipp is Professor Zoom? I thought he'd be Jay Garrick, but now I'm not so sure... Would be interesting!

Zoom has already been cast by another actor, Rick Gosnett.

This and the Constantine trailers look great. Liked them better than the Gotham trailer.

Did they show this during last night's Arrow? They kept saying "Flash preview coming up" but the only one I saw was the one with Barry catching the arrow.

No, the preview was the one with Barry catching the arrow. They just released this one today