• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Really enjoying this show. My wife, who is by no means even close to being a comic geek, likes it more than me. She will hunt it out to watch it.

The CW is doing a very good job of presenting the DC Universe. This show is very watchable by the general viewing public mostly because it gets film making 101 correct - putting good actors with a compelling story and then giving them good writing. The Flash is so much better than Agents of Shield when it first started. It tooks months for AoS to get its footing whereas the Flash had it in a few episodes.

Good job CW and DC!

True! MAOS has IMHO gotten really good. I do hope they control themselves with all the family strife on Flash and stick with telling a superhero tale. But I love the show regardless!

True! MAOS has IMHO gotten really good. I do hope they control themselves with all the family strife on Flash and stick with telling a superhero tale. But I love the show regardless!

It's apparent now that all the "family" drama is just a vehicle to introduce Wally West. Which I can tolerate for the sake of more speedsters :)

Iris....now her MOM?

How many weaksauce characters are they going to pile on?

Enough already.

Yeah, Iris is the worst part of this show. She's such a bad actor. Similar to Laurel Lance on Arrow.

Iris....now her MOM?

Enough already.

Yeah, Iris is the worst part of this show. She's such a bad actor. Similar to Laurel Lance on Arrow.

She wouldn't be all that bad if they used her sparingly, but the heartbroken Barry stuff is getting old and the neverending drama that surrounds Iris is just over the top unnecessary.

More superhero stuff, less General Hospital/Days of Our Lives nonsense FTW!

Iris....now her MOM?

Enough already.

She wouldn't be all that bad if they used her sparingly, but the heartbroken Barry stuff is getting old and the neverending drama that surrounds Iris is just over the top unnecessary.

It's the CW what did you expect? lol

Iris....now her MOM?

Enough already.

Not to be a pain, but maybe I should point out that we've had Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, Grodd, Professor Zoom, Heatwave, Firestorm, Atom and more when you count the Arrow crossovers - and were ONLY in the second episode of the 2nd season - so it's not exactly like they are sandbagging, when it comes to "more superhero stuff".

Is it possible we've been spoiled a little, huh?