• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

I have a better theory. What if the supposed E-2 Jay is really E-2 Hunter Zolomon, and the man in mask is really Jay Garrick, which we have never really seen? It is based on the fact that we have seen E-1 Hunter Zolomon.

This is the theory bouncing around a few reporting sites now. So you are definitely not alone with the assumptions.

:ohnoez:

I have a better theory. What if the supposed E-2 Jay is really E-2 Hunter Zolomon, and the man in mask is really Jay Garrick, which we have never really seen? It is based on the fact that we have seen E-1 Hunter Zolomon.

Who was it then that Jay showed Caitlyn sitting on the bench reading the newspaper?

Who was it then that Jay showed Caitlyn sitting on the bench reading the newspaper?

I wonder if this is a time travel thing, where a future-state Jay is Zoom and jumping across time and from Earth 1 to Earth 2 to drive some master plan.

:ohnoez:

I'm so confused!!

Haha same here. As if Season 1 and the identity of Reverse Flash wasn't confusing enough.

I'm really digging Zoom's costume, especially the mouth being just slits. Although with being an all black costume, I wonder if this rules out them doing the Black Flash/Death in the future.

so how many Jay Garricks are there....there's Jay in the helmet mask thing...there's Jay/Hunter on the bench...there's Jay who's getting smoochy face with Earth 1 Kaitlin and there's Jay/Zoom on Earth 2.

Edited by krighton

so how many Jay Garricks are there....there's Jay in the helmet mask thing...there's Jay/Hunter on the bench...there's Jay who's getting smoochy face with Earth 1 Kaitlin and there's Jay/Zoom on Earth 2.

Crisis of Infinite Jays

Jayville.

lol

I read someone saying that the guy in the masks hands aren't black...they're dirty....not sure i'm buying that...he looks slender like Wally West.

Someone also said the guy in the mask is Young Jay who ZOOM (old Jay) kidnapped from the past to use his dna to fix his speed problem.

Pretty odd Jay coming up after the Earthquake guy got done saying sorry he missed it. He said he was going to sleep, how could he sleep through that racket. Also the standing before he was grabbed looked very contrived, like he was expecting it.

Edited by krighton

I doubt Jay is the villain. That's too sacrilege ours, and for what reason other than going for shock value in lieu of good storytelling. Also, I'm kinda sick of Zoom. All growls and evil, showing up all the time and never doing anything, zooming away, then popping pack in. Enough already