• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Honestly Barry shouldn't be shocked by whoever Zoom turns out to be....it's Earth 2 so guess what...doesn't count for anything. Even if it's his Earth 2 dad it doesn't matter..or shouldn't...he'll still looked shocked and dumbfounded regardless.

Honestly Barry shouldn't be shocked by whoever Zoom turns out to be....it's Earth 2 so guess what...doesn't count for anything. Even if it's his Earth 2 dad it doesn't matter..or shouldn't...he'll still looked shocked and dumbfounded regardless.

I am hoping it is Barry himself

I'm so puzzled.

What was that guy in the iron mask tapping about Jay, and who is he anyway????

since this thread is spoiler filled, I think it's wally west....guy was definitely black and if it's not diggle and west is dead...that's the only option left.

I'm so puzzled.

What was that guy in the iron mask tapping about Jay, and who is he anyway????

since this thread is spoiler filled, I think it's wally west....guy was definitely black and if it's not diggle and west is dead...that's the only option left.

I thought so too - his hands looked to be of a black man. However, there's a shot later in the show where you can see the back of his neck (under the mask/helmet) which appears to have light straight hair and white skin. Anybody else see this?