• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

The CW has released teaser photos for this week's episode of The Flash.

Titled "The Reverse-Flash Returns" and featuring a guest appearance by Amanda Pays as Tina McGee, the scientist whose role she originated on 1990's The Flash, the episode brings back Matthew Letscher as Eobard Thawne, the Reverse-Flash.

fla211b-0028b-167197.jpg

fla211b-0152b-167191.jpg

:ohnoez:

so is Barry going to create the monster that is Reverse Flash.....Barry's a bit of a hot head and doesn't seem to think much before he acts.

so is Barry going to create the monster that is Reverse Flash.....Barry's a bit of a hot head and doesn't seem to think much before he acts.

That's a really good point! Could Barry be the one that makes this happen due to his own actions?

hm

The Flash EP Teases Identity Of Zoom

"As the season progresses, more will be revealed," Kreisberg told EW. "We obviously don’t want to give too much away, because we’ve made his identity a mystery that’s part of the ongoing storyline. We’re really jazzed about the storytelling choices that we’ve made this season. So far, the audience has gone with them, and we hope they’ll continue to do so."

Of course, it wasn't long ago that producers said we would start getting more clarity as to Zoom's identity, in no small part because of the Harrison Wells of Earth-2 agreeing to partner up with the big bad to steal Barry's speed. Having a confidant of sorts, the thinking goes, will open up Zoom somewhat beyond the bravado we've seen so far.

How would RF not know what era Flash was from? He could look back in the history books to see the news articles and such on Flash and the JLA and see pretty easily when he was most active in history

Didn't he say to Barry upon seeing him that he "knew" what era he was in?

I.E.-he had no idea when he was....UNTIL he saw the FLASH and a lightbulb went off in his head......"aha I'm in the early 21st century because the Flash is here".

How would RF not know what era Flash was from? He could look back in the history books to see the news articles and such on Flash and the JLA and see pretty easily when he was most active in history

Didn't he say to Barry upon seeing him that he "knew" what era he was in?

I.E.-he had no idea when he was....UNTIL he saw the FLASH and a lightbulb went off in his head......"aha I'm in the early 21st century because the Flash is here".

That's what I took away from that episode.

That, and Barry let Patty go as a self-sacrifice move so as not to allow her to ever be the target of one of the villains he comes up against. She would end up being his next lifelong regret, like his mother.

:(

No one's brain is spinning at the name of Earth 1's Jay Garrick?

Not spinning, but

I did yell out at my husband, that's Zoom!;) He looked at me like I lost my mind.

I know !!!! Could we see yet another one !!!!!

Not spinning, but

I did yell out at my husband, that's Zoom!;) He looked at me like I lost my mind.

That moment definitely caught my attention!!

But only because

I have a 9.8 Secret Files & Origins coming to me :grin::grin:

But anyway, a great episode...the best so far this season imo.

Edited by snowman28

Not spinning, but

But only because

:o

I had no idea that's what the name was associated with.

doh!

That is SO cool! But does that mean...

Jay Garrick is not really who he says he is?

Not spinning, but

But only because

:o

I had no idea that's what the name was associated with.

doh!

That is SO cool! But does that mean...

Jay Garrick is not really who he says he is?

Holy smokes, that's a thought that hadn't crossed my mind . . . hm