• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Couldn't they just stick that device on zoom and take his speed....problem solved.

I was wondering that. Though I think Wells may be so terrified by Zoom, he wouldn't dare attempt to plant a device on him.

Couldn't they just stick that device on zoom and take his speed....problem solved.

I was wondering that. Though I think Wells may be so terrified by Zoom, he wouldn't dare attempt to plant a device on him.

I think that may ultimately BE the plan.....stick the device on zoom....otherwise why even stick it in the plot at all?

After the most recent episode, this person just moved at the top of my list who Zoom is...

Alternate universe Wally West. The show is using a lot of the plot/story lines from the New 52 Flash.

Must be a lot of padding in that suit if that's the case.

Zoom already trusts him with the "speed force injector" ---- why not whip up something for that - looks like speed force - but NOT.......

Zoom already trusts him with the "speed force injector" ---- why not whip up something for that - looks like speed force - but NOT.......

This is true too. Now that he gave Zoom a first 'safe' shot of Speed Force, now the next one could be a zinger.

This is true too. Now that he gave Zoom a first 'safe' shot of Speed Force, now the next one could be a zinger.

I was thinking that too. Next injection could be a reverser cocktail.

he could have killed Zoom with the first shot if he'd thought about it.....did he ever use that piece of Turtle that he got out of his brain.

Could be the main ingredient in that speed-reverser vaccine. :idea:

Im hoping it is Barrys father.

Not sure why they'd take JWS off the show otherwise, but maybe to get us to forget him? (for the big reveal)

Would soil my jeans if I saw him in the suit minus the mask

Wasn't this the immediate reaction folks had when we first saw the stills of Zoom?

He's a dead ringer for Barrys' dad....and you're right.....WHY TAKE HIM OUT OF THE PICTURE immediately after he's been the focal point of the series....unless he's going to come back as Zoom?

Wasn't this the immediate reaction folks had when we first saw the stills of Zoom?

He's a dead ringer for Barrys' dad....and you're right.....WHY TAKE HIM OUT OF THE PICTURE immediately after he's been the focal point of the series....unless he's going to come back as Zoom?

Back in November.

zoom-the-flash-thecw.jpg

true-i-d-of-zoom-henry-allen-704424.jpg

Do the eyes match?

hm

Whether it's JWS or not, Zoom is likely an actor we've seen before (I'm guessing that's why we see none of his face)

Could it be an Earth-two Eddie?

hm

This is a good possibility , but it wouldn't be Barry ,cisco, snow or whoever was in star labs when zoom was there.

Also would Barry's mom be alive on earth 2 ? I can only imagine right