• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

I have a better theory. What if the supposed E-2 Jay is really E-2 Hunter Zolomon, and the man in mask is really Jay Garrick, which we have never really seen? It is based on the fact that we have seen E-1 Hunter Zolomon.

Who was it then that Jay showed Caitlyn sitting on the bench reading the newspaper?

I wonder if this is a time travel thing, where a future-state Jay is Zoom and jumping across time and from Earth 1 to Earth 2 to drive some master plan.

:ohnoez:

hm

Haven't seen the latest episode yet. But now wondering...

It makes perfect sense, we were told that Hunter Zoloman was "Jay's" doppleganger. Obviously the person in the Iron Mask is the real Jay and the person who said he was "Jay" was really Hunter Zoloman, without speed...or some kind of clone, hence the problem with his "cells" so he had no speed..

At least I think "Obviously;)"

I think the Hunter Z on Earth 1 was Zoom (the Zoom in the reveal) the real Jay is in the Mask and the Jay that was killed was a planted Jay by Zoom who was switched out by Zoom at some point and put into the cage. The reason it complicates matters is because he no longer has his spy on the Earth 1 side.

Of course it could be any combination of any of that or nothing at all.

I think they're delaying till March 22nd because they don't want to compete too heavily with March Madness.

Wally was really becoming the Dude with the Tude though he softened up at the end.

Edited by krighton

I think the Hunter Z on Earth 1 was Zoom (the Zoom in the reveal) the real Jay is in the Mask and the Jay that was killed was a planted Jay by Zoom who was switched out by Zoom at some point and put into the cage. The reason it complicates matters is because he no longer has his spy on the Earth 1 side.

Of course it could be any combination of any of that or nothing at all.

I think they're delaying till March 22nd because they don't want to compete too heavily with March Madness.

Wally was really becoming the Dude with the Tude though he softened up at the end.

I think you may be very close in summarizing the Zoom situation. If he was using those jumps to travel between worlds - which he was - what's to say he didn't jump across more than one world, and across time?

And I still laugh in watching the Hunter Z reveal how it dawned on people how crafty the Flash creative team had been in pulling this together. Masterful, as it was such a casual mention that only fans of the comic run would realize the potentials here.

I guess I was the only one that didn't know who Hunter Zolomon was.

lol

What excitement from a low-key part of the episode.

:applause: