• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More ebay shilling by this seller - iwalktheline76

292 posts in this topic

Hey don't let these guys get to you just post the tracking #'s and that should silence them.

Did you just feel like ranting without reading the entire post? I clearly stated the first sale said "the book pictured is the book that will be shipped". The seconds did not, yes shame on me for not posting new pics but I did not feel it was needed.

I heard what you said.

I just don't believe you.

:)

-slym

You got it. Where do I obtain that information? I just dug and it does not seam to be easy to find. I'm rather new to eBay with only 81 reviews and very new here.

If you go to your sold items the tracking # will be right under the description

That's true it will be on the automatic message ebay sends you when you sell an item and ship

And on the receipt from post office that you save to prove shipment

Wait if you guys are saying he's a shill he lost out on the $75 sale when he bid against it?

Note from seller...

Buyer note to seller

Hi it's me again, Please help me pack the stuff in protection as usual(although the shipment haven't arrived yet in Singapore haha, cause I consolidated with other shipments) and if possible, bagged and boarded as per the image. Try not to use too big a box cause when i ship over to Singapore, it will cost more too. Haha. Thanks! Cheers Eddie

Tracking

This was combined shipping on four sales.

Did you just feel like ranting without reading the entire post? I clearly stated the first sale said "the book pictured is the book that will be shipped". The seconds did not, yes shame on me for not posting new pics but I did not feel it was needed.

Letter 44 #1, 2 identical copies with identical serial #s sold to the same low feedback bidder.

Ronin #1, 2 identical copies with identical serial #s sold the the same low feedback bidder.

That's 2 sets of 2 identical books to the same guy. Same guy who has recently joined ebay and has 99% bidding history with you. Sorry, unbelievable.