• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

I am happy to get some extra money for the things I do not want anymore. If I could make a living at this and it had a health plan I would. I would gladly trade off the aggravating scenarios I deal with on a routine basis as part of my real job in comparison to people asking me to box something up with some extra padding.

No kidding. If the worst thing that happened to be in the course of my job was having someone tell me to pack things well, I would consider that a good day.

I am happy to get some extra money for the things I do not want anymore. If I could make a living at this and it had a health plan I would. I would gladly trade off the aggravating scenarios I deal with on a routine basis as part of my real job in comparison to people asking me to box something up with some extra padding.

Ain't that the truth.

+1, I just tell them, I'm a collector and I package the way I want the books that I buy packaged...no problems.

I've got a few more than 103 feedbacks;) and lots of them mention my packaging, but some people worry. It's no big deal.

A member here that just got a board vacation, bragged about his 102 positive reviews on Ebay. Some of those ratings talked about how fast and great his shipping is. Yet he shipped another board member's slabbed book to him 4 weeks late and then via media mail. Ratings are not always what they appear to be.

and likely never did/will ship my RAk he seemed so eager to send me.

A member here that just got a board vacation, bragged about his 102 positive reviews on Ebay. Some of those ratings talked about how fast and great his shipping is. Yet he shipped another board member's slabbed book to him 4 weeks late and then via media mail. Ratings are not always what they appear to be.

Yeah, that does suck :(:sorry:

I saw his post earlier while at work...

Definely strike worthy...

I've seen his posts on other forums like car forums-he seems to be universally despised wherever he goes.

Kav are you really over the age of 60?

:insane:

Yeah, that does suck :(:sorry:

I'm pretty sure his rant in the probation thread (that got poofed) made reference to porky's stuff getting shipped out, whether he did or not is another story.

Edited by bababooey