• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,602 posts in this topic

Next guy that tells me to be sure to pack the book well so it dont get damaged in shipping......I'm blocking.

Thing is that packing things correctly does not seem to be the norm so those who have not dealt with you do not know what to expect.

Next guy that tells me to be sure to pack the book well so it dont get damaged in shipping......I'm blocking.

Thing is that packing things correctly does not seem to be the norm so those who have not dealt with you do not know what to expect.

Bullchit. That's what feedback, DSRs and feedback comments are for. My feedback is loaded with comments on how well I pack my comics and everything else I sell. All they have to do is look. Lazy bums.

Edited by Epic Peach

You'd block me then. I let ever seller I purchase something off eBay know that. I think our postman takes great joy in bending and/or crushing any packs that has "Do not bend" written on it. If it doesn't get extra cardboard inside they ALWAYS arrive bent. My way of heading the issue off so the seller gets a heads-up on my situation. Would you rather I not say anything and have to return the book or original art?

You'd block me then. I let ever seller I purchase something off eBay know that. I think our postman takes great joy in bending and/or crushing any packs that has "Do not bend" written on it. If it doesn't get extra cardboard inside they ALWAYS arrive bent. My way of heading the issue off so the seller gets a heads-up on my situation. Would you rather I not say anything and have to return the book or original art?

Time for you to address your problem. A call to the supervisor or open a PO box.

Bullchit. That's what feedback, DSRs and feedback comments are for. My feedback is loaded with comments on how well I pack my comics and everything else I sell. All they have to do is look. Lazy bums.

Chip, your rating is meaningless to me. Your deal was with them and not me. I just purchased a $600 item this morning from someone. Damn straight that I asked for it to be well protected. It's not laziness. It is called protecting my interests after too many bad experiences.

Too often than not we see people on these boards saying that 'no one ever said anything before' or 'I always ship things out like this without a problem.'

Chip, your rating is meaningless to me. Your deal was with them and not me. I just purchased a $600 item this morning from someone. Damn straight that I asked for it to be well protected. It's not laziness. It is called protecting my interests after too many bad experiences.

Too often than not we see people on these boards saying that 'no one ever said anything before' or 'I always ship things out like this without a problem.'

Anyone that takes umbrage at a polite request to be mindful of safe packaging needs to take a course in customer service. Good grief.

Anyone that takes umbrage at a polite request to be mindful of safe packaging needs to take a course in customer service. Good grief.

Exactly

Time for you to address your problem. A call to the supervisor or open a PO box.

You've never had an issue with a letter carrier. Our carrier has enough seniority that he is untouchable in their system. The Supervisor advised me of that.

You see it as polite. I see it as borderline insulting. Writing handle with care on a package is just that. Your insinuating that they were not going to until you said something. They may have forgot, thank goodness you reminded them. :eyeroll:

You see it as polite. I see it as borderline insulting. Writing handle with care on a package is just that. Your insinuating that they were not going to until you said something. They may have forgot, thank goodness you reminded them. :eyeroll:

See it any way you want to see it. Only man-baby collectible dealers would slam their collective breakfast burritos down in anger at a suggestion from their customer that they be careful.

See it any way you want to see it. Only man-baby collectible dealers would slam their collective breakfast burritos down in anger at a suggestion from their customer that they be careful.

Good sellers don't need instructions, bad sellers don't listen, so why bother.

That's so hard to argue. lol
And to be 100% honest, I'd never block a buyer for such a mere request cause I do it for the money and always with a smile. I just been getting that request quite a bit lately.

I'm at my shop 7 days per week and I often here, " I alway come by and you're always closed" or "gee your finally open" , I can't help but being bugged by that. I may be just wrapped a little too tight.

You've never had an issue with a letter carrier. Our carrier has enough seniority that he is untouchable in their system. The Supervisor advised me of that.

Yep. I would never complain about a letter carrier. I heard of one person who kept complaining and they put him on the do not deliver list. He had to go to the post office to pick up his mail. They are untouchable.