• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,602 posts in this topic

BLOCK

eBay ID: warthog636

name: Jeff

should be on list per this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8957408#Post8957408

So let me get this straight, you are nominating someone for a block list in regards to a transaction that you have had nothing to do with.

Yup because the behavior is objectively foul.

Buying a CGC sealed book and than asking for a return is obnoxious and deserves to be a basis for a block.

I would want this block if I was another seller

Moreover, if you and Kav want to defend buyers thats your choice.

I am defending sellers.

It's nice to have a cause. In the meantime have a snickers. Oh, and what might your eBay ID please? I would like to block you since my cousin's coworker's neighbor's sister has a friend who claims that they had a problem with you.

So this thread of blocked user id's is only for user id's that have had full jury trials??????

Lay off the sanctimony.

Some people can look at uncontestable facts and make rational determinations of objectively unreasonable behavior.

You guys need to pick better vermin filth to defend [obnoxious buyers & ebay]. Maybe become criminal lawyers or something if you are so predisposed to defending obvious dip wads and scallywags.

lol

If the will of the collectivist group think mob fantasy was how objective reality was determined than you'd maybe possibly have a point but too bad for you that's not how IT works.

Plus, your enunciation of 'I' is clearly SUBJECTIVE not Objective.

Back atcha

PUPPY_pointing.jpg

I think you are a charmer.

I love it when noobs come in all huffy guns a-blazin. :popcorn:

I remember when you did that. You were fighting with everyone.

To be fair, I believe that is because when Kav first joined everyone thought he was a shill for someone who had recently been banned.

To be fair, I believe that is because when Kav first joined everyone thought he was a shill for someone who had recently been banned.

This is a very warm, inviting and friendly place!

Big time. I was probably the biggest noob of all time in that regard.

I am never fair.

They should have known I wasn't a shill-I didn't even know how to use emoticons and called memes 'funny posters'.

Everyone was aware bullying me too.

Not sure what that is...? "Aware" bullying?

Uh oh. I just opened a can of woopass on myself....

BLOCK

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8957408#Post8957408

So let me get this straight, you are nominating someone for a block list in regards to a transaction that you have had nothing to do with.

Buying a CGC sealed book and than asking for a return is obnoxious and deserves to be a basis for a block.

Did you ask Kav about this?

Kav is not the seller. Kav is just a run of the mill apologist for dysfunctional systems.

lol

9 days a member, and already analyzing the place...

lol

BLOCK

Moreover, if you and Kav want to defend buyers thats your choice.

I am defending sellers.

It's nice to have a cause. In the meantime have a snickers. Oh, and what might your eBay ID please? I would like to block you since my cousin's coworker's neighbor's sister has a friend who claims that they had a problem with you.

So this thread of blocked user id's is only for user id's that have had full jury trials??????

Lay off the sanctimony.

Some people can look at uncontestable facts and make rational determinations of objectively unreasonable behavior.

You guys need to pick better vermin filth to defend [obnoxious buyers & ebay]. Maybe become criminal lawyers or something if you are so predisposed to defending obvious dip wads and scallywags.

Oh...you'll fit in just fine around here...

:cloud9:

If you go by post count, kav stopped being a noob about three minutes after he signed up.

"Noob" is a state of mind, a presence, a je ne sais quoi.

Some people aren't noobs 5 minutes after they join. Beau was one of those guys. I miss Beau. Stu's one of those guys, too.

Some people are noobs, even if they joined the first day the place opened. Like Cal. I love Cal, but he'll always be a noob wherever he goes.