• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

This special needs, mouth breathing snowflake should probably blocked. Mind you this took exchange after about 30 some really stupid messages from his part on how he really wanted this item and him begging for me to sell him other items (not to mention having to wait for an 'echeck' as payment wtf?). I send out the item yesterday and the messages start that evening:

New message from: mr.richallen4201984

When will you give me good feedback??

If you're not going to give me feedback I'm just gonna return this as soon as I get it.

And if you're waiting for me to give you feedback first I'm definitely returning this.

So just give me a good review and I'll do the same Bato.

I wake up to the three messages, a bit annoyed and respond with message below -

New message to: mr.richallen4201984

Sorry, you will not threaten nor extort me for good feedback. You are threatening to return the item before you have even received it, which is against eBay policies. I've completed the transaction with you and I do not want any contact from you.

Why would I want anything from a Mexican???You've got nothing worth value. All I asked for was feedback. And you have to act like a little person_without_enough_empathy? $%# you! I think I'll destroy your feedback now.

EBay Policy states that a buyer is to initiate feedback only after the seller. Which means you've had no reason not to give me good feedback already. The only reason you didn't is because your a sketchy wannabe businessman.

in ? That's what you get for never going to school like the rest of us.

This person has severe emotional problems. Ebay should ban anybody who is this unhinged.

This person has severe emotional problems. Ebay should ban anybody who is this unhinged.

Could be a sixteen year old kid whose parents never used the word "no" to him. Could be there's a lot of such teens and early twenties running around, if college 'safe spaces' and new job of stress-guidance-counselors are any indication.

This special needs, mouth breathing snowflake should probably blocked. Mind you this took exchange after about 30 some really stupid messages from his part on how he really wanted this item and him begging for me to sell him other items (not to mention having to wait for an 'echeck' as payment wtf?). I send out the item yesterday and the messages start that evening:

When will you give me good feedback??

If you're not going to give me feedback I'm just gonna return this as soon as I get it.

And if you're waiting for me to give you feedback first I'm definitely returning this.

So just give me a good review and I'll do the same Bato.

I wake up to the three messages, a bit annoyed and respond with message below -

New message to: mr.richallen4201984

Sorry, you will not threaten nor extort me for good feedback. You are threatening to return the item before you have even received it, which is against eBay policies. I've completed the transaction with you and I do not want any contact from you.

Why would I want anything from a Mexican???You've got nothing worth value. All I asked for was feedback. And you have to act like a little person_without_enough_empathy? $%# you! I think I'll destroy your feedback now.

EBay Policy states that a buyer is to initiate feedback only after the seller. Which means you've had no reason not to give me good feedback already. The only reason you didn't is because your a sketchy wannabe businessman.

in ? That's what you get for never going to school like the rest of us.

This is an old aged argument that Ebay had to put a halt to on their forums. Ebay "policy" conditioned buyers to act like getting feedback "immediately" after pushing the pay button warranted POS feedback and to many buyers were treating this feedback as part of their purchase. They would NOT accept the notion that the whole transaction wasn't finished until the item was in the buyers hand. Many times it was pointed out that a lot of buyers, after getting their free POS feedback, would turn out to be complete headaches to the seller about their purchase. A lot of people concluded that this conditioning caused a lot of buyers to regard getting feedback first to more important than getting what they bought. Thanks Ebay.

I changed my mind about this-I always thought it was wrong for a seller to wait for FB before leaving FB because, hey, I paid. But, what if someone pays, gets good FB, swaps books to upgrade and initiates return and rips off seller. Cherry on top is he gets good FB for committing a crime?

I changed my mind.

I changed my mind about this-I always thought it was wrong for a seller to wait for FB before leaving FB because, hey, I paid. But, what if someone pays, gets good FB, swaps books to upgrade and initiates return and rips off seller. Cherry on top is he gets good FB for committing a crime?

I changed my mind.

The best you could do with a rotten buyer is leave a positive with a warning in the text. And even if you say "this guy was a scam artist and nightmare to deal with" I'm curious how many even read the comments any more.

Maybe it is best to leave a pos right after buyer pays-they hold all the cards so why antagonize em? No one really cares anyway if there's one less pos-it doesn't affect him at all.

As a seller, I usually leave feedback as soon as the buyer pays.

As a buyer, I usually leave feedback as soon as I receive the item.

I stopped caring what the other guy does.

Current Feedback Score: 2,383 (100%)

Feedback as a buyer: 885

Feedback as a seller: 1,857

All feedback: 3,050

No, I do not know why they do not add up... I assume it is because of multiple sales or buys from the same sellers and buyers.

Feedback left for others 3,912

As you can see, there are many that do not leave feedback. I think that is because they simply cannot be bothered. Whatever. I either have my new item and they have my money or I have their money and they have a new item. In any event I am happy.

I usually leave the buyer a positive feedback immediately after I finish packaging/shipping the item, because it's easier to do everything at once and make all the seller notifications disappear.

Leaving the positive feedback for the buyer gives them a little bit of a buttering-up that, one hopes, puts them in a better frame of mind when they get their item in the mail. Though accurate grading and safe shipping should be good enough for anybody, every little bit of positive communication helps the transaction go smoothly.

The idea of leaving a positive comment about somebody just because they bought and paid for something is a little absurd, though. The feedback amounts to: "The buyer paid for item he bought!" which is kind of like giving a kid a cookie because he ate some cake.

voteforpedro - won an item he immediately cancelled and sent me message saying it went too cheap and he wanted 3x more than I won it for

drivingbuys - bought an item from me and refused to pay the invoice unless I gave him free shipping doh!

Wow dude, just wow. It's hard to believe that there are people out there like mr.richallen4201984 who lead such empty lives that they'll come completely unhinged over not getting an immediate smiley face on their math homework.

Here's my view on eBay feedback:

- As a buyer: here's your damn money, I'll give you a positive or let you know if there was a problem

- As a seller: gimme the damn money, I'll leave you a positive, tell me if there's a problem. Leave a positive or don't, I'll assume no news is good news.

I personally will leave positive feedback for everyone (when warranted of course), but if I don't get it in return I really don't care. Whether or not little Timmy tells me he was happy with his Wolverine 41 is inconsequential, my life will continue regardless.

I personally will leave positive feedback for everyone (when warranted of course), but if I don't get it in return I really don't care. Whether or not little Timmy tells me he was happy with his Wolverine 41 is inconsequential, my life will continue regardless.

Your indifference is admirable (seriously). The feedback system is eBay's game. None of us is obligated to buy in to that game. We freely choose to at our discretion only. Any outside pressure to play the feedback game is unwarranted. It is an individual choice.