• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,601 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Wayne`s Comic`s said:

These are heartless money hungry SOB````````s sellers who are rushing to judge, one day they will be judged by a higher power and their comic books money won`t buy them out of it. My wife's Mom had heart surgery, a triple bypass heart surgery at that and afterward had very bad complications from the surgery and still not looking doing very well and two weeks later still in intensive care. I've communicated and explained this but only care about their money.  Said they understood and acted like the had some compassion and found out they turned around and stabbed me in the back here.  I have noticed that they have done the same thing to other buyers as well who have legitimate reasons for not being able to pay. Unfortunately, sometimes things happen and a lot of time it`s just plain old bad timing when they do but still the same it happens. Who are we to judge. " Let he who be without sin, cast the first stone " 

So let's break down your post a bit -- "Who are we to judge."  " Let he who be without sin, cast the first stone "

And yet your intro is -- "These are heartless money hungry SOB````````s sellers"

Judge much, Wayne's Comic's?  And since you want to play the Bible game:

Romans 13:7 -- “Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed."

6 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

All of this is true.    And not to sound tone deaf, but going out to Derek (Wayne's Comics) imissbaboosh_5 , we tend to  become numb to the stories like yours we get frequently from non-paying bidders.  Especially when the stories come from someone with low feedback.  You're right, things do happen, life gets in the way, and you're not the first person to claim family emergency.   The fact that you have time to come on these message boards to defend yourself, but have no time to respond to the eBay sellers (especially when your own self imposed deadline comes and goes with no communication) says much more.  We're not heartless, we're just really really used to smelling B.S. 

That being said, I hope you mother-in-law okay gets well soon.

I just want to say, and this is even still after having received a strike on eBay for this. I have much respect and admiration for Rich_Henn. He showed me aside to sellers that are very less seen or even done by most. First off, he cared and wasn't quick to judge from the beginning, he was very nice and always very respectful even when I`m sure he wasn`t too happy with me  :o)  and if I was ever to want a strike I would want it from him.  Thank You Rich_Henn for just being the person you are, I just wanted you to know that. Everyone here will not know realize or even begin to understand why I say these things, but what`s most important is I know, you know and God knows. I honestly apologize for letting you down.  

8 hours ago, Wayne`s Comic`s said:

These are heartless money hungry SOB````````s sellers who are rushing to judge, one day they will be judged by a higher power and their comic books money won`t buy them out of it. My wife's Mom had heart surgery, a triple bypass heart surgery at that and afterward had very bad complications from the surgery and still not looking doing very well and two weeks later still in intensive care. I've communicated and explained this but only care about their money.  Said they understood and acted like the had some compassion and found out they turned around and stabbed me in the back here.  I have noticed that they have done the same thing to other buyers as well who have legitimate reasons for not being able to pay. Unfortunately, sometimes things happen and a lot of time it`s just plain old bad timing when they do but still the same it happens. Who are we to judge. " Let he who be without sin, cast the first stone " 

Hey Wayne, sorry to hear about your mother in-law. 

But there's no reason why you can't honor your purchase commitments while helping your mother in-law. 

18 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

Hey Wayne, sorry to hear about your mother in-law. 

But there's no reason why you can't honor your purchase commitments while helping your mother in-law. 

Brother, you just think about what you just said for a minute. Your Mom or your Mother-Law just had a triple open heart bypass, she has no insurance what`s so ever and there`s all kind of treatment she needs, also at the same time half your family is gone nuts worrying about her and you're just trying to keep all of them calm and focus on all the care and help our loved one will need after surgery and what it`s going to take to make sure she get`s the best care possible under the circumstances. Now, this is where I`m getting at. While all this is going down and every penny counts towards the help of our Mom right now do you think I really would give a damn about paying for a comic book. I don`t like to but I just have to say this, what if it was your Mom? Now I`m not saying it`s totally ok to disappear or not communicate with your sellers, which I did the best I could under the circumstances again. But anyone in their right mind should understand how this could easily be put way back on the to-do list. Now at the same time, I understand that there`s some you lie and unfortunately this is the world we live in, it`s full of lie`s and liers but while sellers are trying to listen and filter out a lie from the truth, Yea, sometimes sellers are getting the short end of the stick and sometimes so are the buyers. Something like my situation and with anyone else under any similar circumstances I personally would take their word for it and just simply cancel the transaction and just move on, and that`s even it was one story after another from a buyer and then something like this happens. If a person would use something like the mom dying or sick or surgery or anything like that, that`s something they would have to live with and their conscience should be punishment enough and not something I would want to let bother my conscience with while wondering if I caused that person more worries by making comments or posting comments or even sharing bad words towards them when that might have been truthful the whole time. Which I will end this with, Was exactly what I was, Very truthful to my buyer/buyers and communicated the absolute best I could my situation and under the circumstances. Anyone doubting my sincerity is only a productivity of the world in which we live in now, which makes them think right off the bat everything that said or doesn't go the way they want or even just go the way it should go, a lie.  Now, to everyone that actually read through these comments posted about me here and I don`t know where else, and cared and actually had a heart on the whole matter and just even tended to lean more towards believing in me and cared with their hearts and maybe even said a prayer for my mother-in-law and our family I just want to say I really really appreciate you, and as for the rest of you I`m not even going to say it, but God Bless and I do understand why you would feel the way you do, it`s just sad it has to be that way and I will just have to take my wopping and move on. I am very sorry and I do apologize.  I will try to be more careful in the future and I just honestly hope this ends here and now  so I can concentrate more on things more important right now like the recovery of my wife`s Mom, Ms. Lenny Ducksworth and the Ducksworth family, that`s for anyone wanting to put her and the family in their prayers. God Bless The World And May God Save Us All from what the world is becoming.  Thank You for taking the time to read this and to all I have helped understand my situation as far as the person and the predicament that has put me here. I just hope to move on from here and respectfully ask that others do the same. Thank You.

So to get back to why I took the time to write this in the first place

This is all in response to the person who posted and made the commit at the top of this page:

Bother you said: But there's no reason why you can't honor your purchase commitments while helping your mother-in-law . You put yourself in my shoes and then re-think if you would really ask that question in the manner in which you did.

My answer is: I am more committed providing care and love to my family, loved ones and especially if it was my Mom, my wife`s Mom, my mother-in-law, more than I would ever commit to paying for a comic book, I`m sorry if that`s in any way insensitive towards a seller, especially a seller I tried to communicate it to that for whatever their reason just didn`t want to believe it was the truth. 

To My Sellers, I am Sorry, I apologize and I can only say that I will promise to do my best to pay for anything I obligate myself to in the future, no matter the circumstances.  Thank You

Edited by Wayne`s Comic`s

Once again, I 'm sorry to hear about your mother in-law.

Unfortunately, ebay is full of buyers and bidders who back out of transactions.  Excuses are rampant and most are BS and a seller can't figure out which are reasonable and which aren't.  Some sellers may need a sale to pay the rent or some other expense and a buyer backing out can be a disaster.  

Ultimately this list may result in a few guys blocking you but it will hardly impact your ebay buying and selling.

6 hours ago, Wayne`s Comic`s said:

Brother, you just think about what you just said for a minute. Your Mom or your Mother-Law just had a triple open heart bypass, she has no insurance what`s so ever and there`s all kind of treatment she needs, also at the same time half your family is gone nuts worrying about her and you're just trying to keep all of them calm and focus on all the care and help our loved one will need after surgery and what it`s going to take to make sure she get`s the best care possible under the circumstances. Now, this is where I`m getting at. While all this is going down and every penny counts towards the help of our Mom right now do you think I really would give a damn about paying for a comic book. I don`t like to but I just have to say this, what if it was your Mom? Now I`m not saying it`s totally ok to disappear or not communicate with your sellers, which I did the best I could under the circumstances again. But anyone in their right mind should understand how this could easily be put way back on the to-do list. Now at the same time, I understand that there`s some you lie and unfortunately this is the world we live in, it`s full of lie`s and liers but while sellers are trying to listen and filter out a lie from the truth, Yea, sometimes sellers are getting the short end of the stick and sometimes so are the buyers. Something like my situation and with anyone else under any similar circumstances I personally would take their word for it and just simply cancel the transaction and just move on, and that`s even it was one story after another from a buyer and then something like this happens. If a person would use something like the mom dying or sick or surgery or anything like that, that`s something they would have to live with and their conscience should be punishment enough and not something I would want to let bother my conscience with while wondering if I caused that person more worries by making comments or posting comments or even sharing bad words towards them when that might have been truthful the whole time. Which I will end this with, Was exactly what I was, Very truthful to my buyer/buyers and communicated the absolute best I could my situation and under the circumstances. Anyone doubting my sincerity is only a productivity of the world in which we live in now, which makes them think right off the bat everything that said or doesn't go the way they want or even just go the way it should go, a lie.  Now, to everyone that actually read through these comments posted about me here and I don`t know where else, and cared and actually had a heart on the whole matter and just even tended to lean more towards believing in me and cared with their hearts and maybe even said a prayer for my mother-in-law and our family I just want to say I really really appreciate you, and as for the rest of you I`m not even going to say it, but God Bless and I do understand why you would feel the way you do, it`s just sad it has to be that way and I will just have to take my wopping and move on. I am very sorry and I do apologize.  I will try to be more careful in the future and I just honestly hope this ends here and now  so I can concentrate more on things more important right now like the recovery of my wife`s Mom, Ms. Lenny Ducksworth and the Ducksworth family, that`s for anyone wanting to put her and the family in their prayers. God Bless The World And May God Save Us All from what the world is becoming.  Thank You for taking the time to read this and to all I have helped understand my situation as far as the person and the predicament that has put me here. I just hope to move on from here and respectfully ask that others do the same. Thank You.

This is all in response to the person who posted and made the commit at the top of this page:

Bother you said: But there's no reason why you can't honor your purchase commitments while helping your mother-in-law . You put yourself in my shoes and then re-think if you would really ask that question in the manner in which you did.

My answer is: I am more committed providing care and love to my family, loved ones and especially if it was my Mom, my wife`s Mom, my mother-in-law, more than I would ever commit to paying for a comic book, I`m sorry if that`s in any way insensitive towards a buyer, especially a buyer I tried to communicate it to that for whatever their reason just didn`t want to believe it was the truth. 

To My Buyers, I am Sorry, I apologize and I can only say that I will promise to do my best to pay for anything I obligate myself to in the future, no matter the circumstances.  Thank You

Read this thread and read the excuses that sellers get from buyers.  

What is captured in this thread is only a FRACTION of actually what goes on out there with buyers wasting sellers time, retracting bids, low balling, demanding "partial refunds" and flat out not paying, ranging from not responding at all to "my cat/kid bid on this accidentally" to "health issues".  So, yeah, "filtering" the truth from the lies, not really worth a sellers time.

I appreciate that (if true) your family situation is a difficult one.  We have all at some point had to manage a crisis or two.  I assume though that during this difficult time your other bills got paid?  

It takes 5 minutes to go online and pay to honour your commitment.  

14 hours ago, Wayne`s Comic`s said:

My answer is: I am more committed providing care and love to my family, loved ones and especially if it was my Mom, my wife`s Mom, my mother-in-law, more than I would ever commit to paying for a comic book, I`m sorry if that`s in any way insensitive towards a seller, especially a seller I tried to communicate it to that for whatever their reason just didn`t want to believe it was the truth. 

To My Sellers, I am Sorry, I apologize and I can only say that I will promise to do my best to pay for anything I obligate myself to in the future, no matter the circumstances.  Thank You

As an interested onlooker, you really aren't helping your case very much with your continued screeds in this thread.  Your eBay profile says you signed up on December 26, 2017, and normally a new member who isn't paying for their wins is reason enough to put said new member into the realm of suspicion with most of us.  You say extenuating circumstance, fair enough.  However...

You keep claiming to be very wrapped up in family matters, so why are you spending time on the boards at all?  If you're not concerned about paying for comics (which incidentally takes less time than writing any of the posts that you've made so far), why do you care what any of us think at the moment?  Why even bother to read this thread in the first place?  

One man's opinion - the first thing I think when an NPB (or Jon Kaftor) comes in here trying to claim the moral high ground while spouting "F all of you greedy xyz's", my first reaction is "well someone doesn't want their joy ride to come to an end...".   Maybe its just the jaded pragmatist in me. 

Regardless, while your word is probably the most important thing in this hobby, you can start working to rebuild it at anytime.  And for now, in your situation, that can probably wait.  

On 2/6/2018 at 8:08 AM, Wall-Crawler said:

Read this thread and read the excuses that sellers get from buyers.  

What is captured in this thread is only a FRACTION of actually what goes on out there with buyers wasting sellers time, retracting bids, low balling, demanding "partial refunds" and flat out not paying, ranging from not responding at all to "my cat/kid bid on this accidentally" to "health issues".  So, yeah, "filtering" the truth from the lies, not really worth a sellers time.

I appreciate that (if true) your family situation is a difficult one.  We have all at some point had to manage a crisis or two.  I assume though that during this difficult time your other bills got paid?  

It takes 5 minutes to go online and pay to honour your commitment.  

Dude I swear I Just accidently bid 9800 on a car. It must have happened via my ebay app. Fortunately it was still under the reserve and had been days were left so I could have retracted. I was freaked out I received an outbid notice for a car and that much money . I personally thought I had been hacked. Still wonder.... A good friend with a Computer Engineering Degree did send me the link, as he wanted the car lol 

On 2/6/2018 at 7:16 AM, DR.X said:

If people have all kinds of problems outside of comic purchasing weather personal or financial, you have no business bidding on books. And then back out a transaction minutes after the auction closes. If your monitoring a listing that close to back out, you already know you have no intention of paying. Now I have to go and track some type of huge reptile that has been wrecking havoc in my neighborhood at night with the dog population.

Yep. Why are people with all kinds of family crises going on even LOOKING at buying comics on ebay in the first place!!??

ETA: Don't they have more important/urgent things to do than cruise Ebay for comicbooks? (shrug)

Edited by jcjames

Anytime someone over explains something they're typically BS-ing.  I'm not a high volume seller by any means and I get the "I'm having issues" excuse quite a bit.  If I have a non-paying winner I'd rather get a "I'm irresponsible and bid on your book when I can't afford it, please cancel the transaction" than some horribly fabricated story that wastes everyones time.  Its like with work.  If someone is genuinely sick they'll call or send me an email simply stating "I'm sick and won't be in the office" as opposed to hearing about every ailment they have.  Same principle.  

On 12/16/2015 at 2:38 PM, LordRahl said:

I've had a bunch lately. Really annoying. The last 2 azzhats are

rzipp65 Robert Zipperer - this guy used to be a boardie, don't know if he still is. "bought" a high grade ASM 129 and no contact, no payment, nothing. He should know better.

bhojnarineramnarine Bojnarine Ramnarine - 5 feedback bidder "bought" a high grade Hulk 181. With the feedback all being very old I guess I should not be surprised he didn't pay

I have a non-payment situation with Robert Zipperer, and found this post.  He won an eBay auction from me for $300 11 days ago, did not pay and did not respond to my multiple attempts to contact him.

Username: rozippere-0