• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

Can't a buyer leave feedback for up to 3 months?

No.

2 months maximum time for any/all feedbacks. Plus eBay took away the Date/Time features, which was an excellent reference point when dealing with insufficiently_thoughtful_persons that posted neutral/negative feedbacks. Now eBay only allows: Past Month/Past Year/More-than-a-year .

The eBay decline continues, and you guys/gals heard it here about 3 years ago...

CAL on top of it...l

'coasttocoastcomics' is selling bad books on Ebay. Bought a listing that was stated as a '9.8' received the book and it was at best a 9.0-9.2. I contacted the seller immediately and told him what the issue was. He offered a partial refund which is a joke. I refused and said I wanted to return the book for a full refund. He initiated the return process. I returned the book and once tracking showed the book was in the sellers hands a claim was put in against me that stated I destroyed the book. Ebay for some reason immediately ruled in the sellers favor and I had to call to speak with a manager to get my money back. Avoid this seller at all costs.

There are some not so good comments about coasttocoastcomics over in the Bronze Age heating up on eBay thread.

:popcorn: for the lazy...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=23&Number=8477560&Searchpage=1&Main=281544&Words=coasttocoastcomics&topic=0&Search=true#Post8477560

Frank's a SCAMMER. I've never slammed anyone on these boards in all of my time here, but stay away from him.

just called ebay and reported

Good job and thank you.

I was going to do that but I guessed it is Kav's favorite job.

I decided to ask the seller to send me the pictures. I just wondered who owns this book.

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-13%20at%208.36.38%20AM_zpsubycoyi8.png

The certification number is 501102359. I really hope this book is NOT belonged to the scammer.

Anyone ever deal with user packers1181?

Are you having a non payment issue?

Ditto.

Pays for some...doesn't pay for others. Looks like he/she is on quite a buying spree.

Opened a non-payment case yesterday; have an e-Check very early this morning. Hope there are funds to back it up.

Are you having a non payment issue?

Ditto.

Pays for some...doesn't pay for others. Looks like he/she is on quite a buying spree.

Opened a non-payment case yesterday; have an e-Check very early this morning. Hope there are funds to back it up.

Yep. Commit to buy both of my legends 3 cgc 9.8s... No payment, no communication.

Edited by Gem_Mint

Ugh, that guy just bought a big book from me and hasn't paid after a week/multiple messages & no reply. Guess I'm not the only one.

Jeez whats up with this guy?

Bought 2 books from me and did not pay for about a week.

I had to open a claim to get paid.

I even sent him a few nice messages with no reply's.

I just sent the books with a signature required fully insured.

I will update you guys if I hear anything else.

By the way anyone try calling him yet?

I get the impression that even if you someone were blocked by every single user of these forums, they would still have plenty of people to buy from. Of course-- the whole point is avoiding the turds in the first place.

Not true-I have been blocked by exactly one seller and dozens of times over the years a book I wanted to bid on was denied me. I can't imagine being blocked by hundreds-and the most prolific sellers on ebay.