• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper dreams still come true...or tales from a hoarder!

55 posts in this topic

This is one of those turning back time tales of woe. Did you make the same mistake???

20 copies of this...(and the worst part is they ALL have a small price sticker on the top of the original price)...

photo IMG_2291_zpsbac8caa7.jpg

photo IMG_2294_zpsd471d4d3.jpg

O.K, I'll stop there, I just feel like a little kid on Christmas morning with these, it's just sooo hard to find high grade.

Anyways, I appreciate all the PMs, but really, nothing will be for sale yet. I'm going to spend some time organizing it, and figuring out what to keep. Perhaps in the near future, but almost no chance this summer. 3 kids, just not enough hours in the day...

O.K, I'll stop there, I just feel like a little kid on Christmas morning with these, it's just sooo hard to find high grade.

Anyways, I appreciate all the PMs, but really, nothing will be for sale yet. I'm going to spend some time organizing it, and figuring out what to keep. Perhaps in the near future, but almost no chance this summer. 3 kids, just not enough hours in the day...

Don't stop posting.

And sell me the nicest MIB.

Don't stop posting.

This is what got my collection thread yanked . . . :gossip:

Don't stop posting.

Yeah, but this one is cooler than yours.

...yet only 5 copies of this...

photo IMG_2275_zpsd06799bf.jpg

When I saw the years, I was going to ask if you had any of those. I happened to see one at a booth in Dallas last weekend, and grabbed it for 50% off.

Don't stop posting.

Yeah, but this one is cooler than yours.

Mine never got past box 1 of 18 . . . :whistle:

Yeah, but now you have something to do in the garage all summer while the kids are playing (instead of just mowin' the lawn). lol

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words. It really is exciting, just seeing books I've seen in dollar bins a hundred times but in VG/F when I'd find them. To see them like this, it truly feels amazing.

I guess this is something that Chuck Rozanski or Gary Dolgoff get to feel all the time. You have to be truly lucky (as Chuck would know), to get to do this full-time. I can't think of a better job honestly. Wish I was doin it!

OK, I'll get some more pics a little later. They won't be as good as the first batch, as I really bought this collection for the Crows and the MIBs, but I'll see what I can dig up!

Jay

...but I certainly wasn't in on any of these! I checked them on ebay and they seem fairly common, but I wonder if the ever did this with 426-428? (these are 3 issue bundle packs that contain 414-416). And I know you guys dig my shag carpet in the basement!

photo IMG_2304_zpsc24f4b0a.jpg