• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC book shipped Media Mail for $3.17

121 posts in this topic

Last year i was so worried I sold a Hulk 181 CGC 9.2 and had to ship to greece

I wrapped the slab in cardboard then put it in a box of peanuts, and then that box inside a larger box with Neon Fragile signs on each side

Buyer said it took them 20 minutes to get it out of all the tape, cardboard and peanuts

And let us all not forget that solarcadet is also the same "winner" who claimed his dad was dead, then later said he was sick, then when confronted on it, said that he just wanted to make his dad feel bad. :facepalm:

sorry guys to keep you waiting...

been on phone all evening my dad is very sick with cancer

anyways, Joecgcmaniac claims its not real.... :blahblah:

i offer the friendly wager that I get it CGC'ed and he pays the processing and if I dont I will gladly paypal the same to him (thumbs u

wouldn't that be more entertaining than just showing the book gallery online...

worse case scenario is i'm wrong and Joe makes $40 :acclaim:

Everyone wants it to be fake, but deep down dont you really want it to be real and see me get a free CGC'ed embossed Man of Steel #1?

are you not entertained? :headbang:

:facepalm:

No, entertaining would be you posting a link to the book gallery.

Why would I ever trust you with $40? :screwy:

Sorry to hear your dad is battling cancer. One question though. You posted this just about 2 months ago.

right on Bill! You are A-OK in my book (thumbs u

Show some of the 10.0 Love sometime I would really like to see a whole bunch of them together....

and again a big shout to MsSmidt for dogging my Superman #233 CGC 4.5

My dad bought it for me in 1982 and its symbolizes the son father bond we had now that he died from exposure to Agent orange in Vietnam serving our country :sorry:

I thought your dad was dead? ???

no not yet just said that to make him feel bad. but seriously, my dad is sick he will have a 4th major surgery this coming month. talking bs aboiut comics is great bonding as he is in texas and im in LA

ill submit it and if gets CGC'ed you reimburse but if CGC rejects i offer it back

just a friendly wager...

its a silly book of no value

This should be his custom title.

And let us all not forget that solarcadet is also the same "winner" who claimed his dad was dead, then later said he was sick, then when confronted on it, said that he just wanted to make his dad feel bad. :facepalm:

i offer the friendly wager that I get it CGC'ed and he pays the processing and if I dont I will gladly paypal the same to him (thumbs u

Everyone wants it to be fake, but deep down dont you really want it to be real and see me get a free CGC'ed embossed Man of Steel #1?

Sorry to hear your dad is battling cancer. One question though. You posted this just about 2 months ago.

Show some of the 10.0 Love sometime I would really like to see a whole bunch of them together....

My dad bought it for me in 1982 and its symbolizes the son father bond we had now that he died from exposure to Agent orange in Vietnam serving our country :sorry:

no not yet just said that to make him feel bad. but seriously, my dad is sick he will have a 4th major surgery this coming month. talking bs aboiut comics is great bonding as he is in texas and im in LA

ill submit it and if gets CGC'ed you reimburse but if CGC rejects i offer it back

just a friendly wager...

Bingo. I don't get why people take this tool seriously.

Last year i was so worried I sold a Hulk 181 CGC 9.2 and had to ship to greece

I wrapped the slab in cardboard then put it in a box of peanuts, and then that box inside a larger box with Neon Fragile signs on each side

Buyer said it took them 20 minutes to get it out of all the tape, cardboard and peanuts

Hopefully you used real peanuts

just a friendly wager...

who is taking me seriously?

are you following them?

just a friendly wager...

are you following them?

I'm a forgive and forget guy. Some people delight in throwing stones.

96501.jpg

:blahblah: seller told me priority with tracking

getting a refund so no hair off my b@!!z

Is this where we're going to start putting Archer memes? Because, that would be great.

just a friendly wager...

are you following them?

What I find most pathetic is they actually bother to remember such nonsense. And then quickly post months/years old quotes like they have them stored in their back pocket. lol

just a friendly wager...

I'm not picking sides here...well maybe I am...but was the stuff I made bold in that quote ever discussed further?

The claim made against this guy was a little worse than it probably was. It appears he never "just wanted to make his dad feel bad". When he said "no not yet just said that to make him feel bad", he was referring to whoever he was talking to, no?

That just bothered me a bit, so had to chime in. Solarcadet, did you explain this to JoeCgcManiac?

Sometimes when people feel cornered they can say dumb things to try to get the heat off them. That in my book doesn't make them a 'bad person'. I think Solar Cadet is like that kid in school everyone picks on to make themselves feel better.

just a friendly wager...

are you following them?

If I EVER throw a casual comment out there about my living father's death in order to "make [someone] feel bad", you all have my permission to throw flaming, jagged stones at me.

Sometimes when people feel cornered they can say dumb things to try to get the heat off them. That in my book doesn't make them a 'bad person'. I think Solar Cadet is like that kid in school everyone picks on to make themselves feel better.

For a guy who has almost 8000 posts, you really don't know anything.

Seriously, do a little research before opening your virtual pie-hole.

For a guy who has almost 8000 posts, you really don't know anything.

Seriously, do a little research before opening your virtual pie-hole.

I know all about Solar Cadet and have read the threads. I just don't see anything worth burning him to the ground for especially in recent memory. Your hyper aggressive comment however says a lot about your current state.

You probably need to visit the PL thread before White Knighting on SC. He is not the guy everyone picks on. He pretty much flaunts the fact he screwed people over and he doesn't care.

You probably need to visit the PL thread before White Knighting on SC. He is not the guy everyone picks on. He pretty much flaunts the fact he screwed people over and he doesn't care.

Dr Balls

please back up your claim of anyone i screwed over

lets hear the names