• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1974 ERB Portfolio Signed Numbered Limited to 500

16 posts in this topic

An excellent example of the much sought after Edgar Rice Burroughs Portfolio from 1974.

THe envelope is in nice shape with no major flaws.

THe interior plates, five of them, are in NM fantastic shape. I really tried hard to always store this flat and secure.

I originally had two of these and sold one last year for $350. It had a split on the envelope and was overall not in as nice a shape as this one.

Each print is signed and numbered by the artist. If your reading this, you probably already are familiar with this portfolio. It's popularity has gained steam over the years and will probably continue to do so.

PRICE : $299 + $12 to ship . Probably worth that for the Wrightston print alone.

PAYMENT: through Paypal

100% refund, including shipping, return privileges. If returned in the same condition, then a refund will be sent immediately. Although I don't anticipate any problems with this transaction, you never know.

Just wanted to let any prospective buyer know that if for any reason you arent' bats**t giggly over this item, you can return it with no problems and will not have to wait for a refund to appear.

FIRST :takeit: takes it

PAYMENT is to be made through Paypal

SHIPMENT: is $12 through USPS in a Medium Flat Rate box. THis will be shipped flat and packed very securely.

Feel free to PM me with an offer if this has not already sold.

Thanks, Jim.

p.s. this is numbered 278 out of 500

Hey there. I still do clocks when someone asks. I was considering starting a thread tomorrow with some clocks. Thanks for looking amigo. Best of Luck to Ya'.

p.s. To clarify, I make custom wall clocks with your favorite comic-book cover as the theme. I've sold easily over 200+ here on the boards, but haven't advertised them for some time now.

Jeez...nobody interested ??? I'll lower the price to $220, shipping included for, say 31.5 hours and then , allah-kazaahm...poof...

p.s. That's a super low price. Just looking to scare up some loose change for the arcade.

Xmen 113 clock on my wall.

This set is very tempting. Nice price.

Love that Xmen113...that was some time ago as well. I kind of burned myself out making those clocks. Got in a bit over my head at times. It's been a while however. Maybe I should start them up again. Hmmmm.....

Yeah, you should pull the trigger on the portfolio amigo. Check out the asking prices on ebay. Like $400 or some such number (which is actually probably what it would retail for in times of prosperity and happiness :banana: )