• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's your chance to tell CGC how to get better

290 posts in this topic

Shut up. The grown ups are talking.

Unaware of sheeple status. CHECK

Unaware of ironic childish grown-up comment. CHECK

Keep that delusion train on the tracks, you are steaming full speed ahead ;)

My own personal troll. comix4fun and I have an understanding that allows him to meme me and I can poke fun at his height and proclivity for farm animal jokes. You and I have no such history. The only time you and I interact is when you want to ride Larry's jock to learn how to press. Kindly don't bother engaging in insults to me in the future.

Are you a sheeple?

No. I'm of the firm opinion that CGC needs to publicly recognize the fact that boardies are putting money in the CGC coffers just by being here on the boards. These boards have ads and referral links and foster goodwill which leads to submissions. I don't think I've made any secret of the fact that I don't view the boards as a gift from CGC. If someone does and doesn't recognize the business reason for having the boards, and the corresponding expectation that CGC treats boardies like customers, then I think they're sheeple, including you. I'm not sheeple and truthfully, I don't think you are either. I don't think either of us would expect that CGC can treat boardies without the respect afforded to customers of any business.

I appreciate the serious response. But you did call everyone "sheeple" in your OP.

In CGC's defense, these boards, and chatboards in general, have a different dynamic then any other traditional business extension. Certainly there is a customer service component to the give and take here, and CGC does benefit from that. But if someone acted in my store the way some folks act on these boards the usual business/customer relationship would be tested. And that includes a customer antagonistically lording that business/customer relationship at every opportunity. The squeeky wheel does not always get the grease. Sometimes a different approach works better.

My own personal troll. comix4fun and I have an understanding that allows him to meme me and I can poke fun at his height and proclivity for farm animal jokes. You and I have no such history. The only time you and I interact is when you want to ride Larry's jock to learn how to press. Kindly don't bother engaging in insults to me in the future.

bigdeal_zps71f8bde7.gif

That's true....hey waitaminute!! :censored:

bigdeal_zps71f8bde7.gif

lol

bigdeal_zps71f8bde7.gif

lol

That has to be the most ironic image ever posted on these boards. Not because I don't think I'm a big deal, but because I KNOW that Dre thinks he is.

I’ll agree with many others in that I have never had an issue with CGC customer service or with their sister company NGC customer service … they have always been very good.

The main concern that I have with CGC right now is quality control and more specifically the puddling on the inner well. It’s hard to believe they have graded 3 million books but cannot get this issue under control :facepalm:. It appears that they are not even trying to fix it. It would seem that an uneven surface pressed against the book for several years could possibly leave an indentation and should be of some concern.

The grader notes should be available for free on the website with certification verification and possibly even have a scan of the book such as NGC does with coins.

I’ll agree with many others in that I have never had an issue with CGC customer service or with their sister company NGC customer service … they have always been very good.

The main concern that I have with CGC right now is quality control and more specifically the puddling on the inner well. It’s hard to believe they have graded 3 million books but cannot get this issue under control :facepalm:. It appears that they are not even trying to fix it. It would seem that an uneven surface pressed against the book for several years could possibly leave an indentation and should be of some concern.

None of the books I've received back from CGC in the last 2-3 months have had the puddling issue - you sure it hasn't been resolved already?

bigdeal_zps71f8bde7.gif

lol

That has to be the most ironic image ever posted on these boards. Not because I don't think I'm a big deal, but because I KNOW that Dre thinks he is.

Nah, I'm no big deal. I'm just a regular guy who lives his life in the trenches and goes out and actually lives his life out in the world instead of sitting under a bridge and giving people a hard time on the internet because of a differing opinion.

I don't like people who pick on others.

Nah, I'm no big deal. I'm just a regular guy who lives his life in the trenches and goes out and actually lives his life out in the world instead of sitting under a bridge and giving people a hard time on the internet because of a differing opinion.

The inference being what? I don't? Other people on the boards don't? '

At least I engage in conversations not involving passive aggressive animated gifs. I have the balls to let people know if I don't like them or their position.

I have the balls ...

Definitely something to be proud of (thumbs u

None of the books I've received back from CGC in the last 2-3 months have had the puddling issue - you sure it hasn't been resolved already?

Its still there. I had my first one come back recently.

The inference being what? I don't? Other people on the boards don't? '

At least I engage in conversations involving passive aggressive animated gifs. I have the balls to let people know if I don't like them or their position.

I like gifs.

(shrug)

I hereby relinquish my custom title. You are the most passive of the passive aggressive amongst us.

Arch: Can I just get mine changed to, "I have the balls..."?

I hereby relinquish my custom title. You are the passive of the passive aggressive amongst us.

You just know Arch is going to add... "of a 10-year old boy" so why bother asking ?

I hereby relinquish my custom title. You are the passive of the passive aggressive amongst us.

Nah, I just try to be a decent human being.

You just know Arch is going to add... "of a 10-year old boy" so why bother asking ?

I wish you were a mod.