• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edge of Tomorrow

57 posts in this topic

Just saw it in IMAX -- which is worth the extra dough imo. Loved it. Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt are both great.

Unfortunately, it's off to a weak start at the box office. Could be bad news for sci-fi fans.

just saw it, liked it alot, Emily Blunt is hot, but she's in that dang metal fighting suit almost the whole time,. lol

for those that haven't seen it, think "Aliens 2" meets "Groundhogs Day", fun flick.

I'm not a big fan of Tom Cruise. Actually I find him annoying.

However, I did see this movie today and it was pretty good. Maybe I just like watching Tom Cruise die. :devil:

But it is a good movie. if anyone is thinking about seeing it, you won't regret it.

Just saw it in IMAX -- which is worth the extra dough imo. Loved it. Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt are both great.

Unfortunately, it's off to a weak start at the box office. Could be bad news for sci-fi fans.

I think the problem is that a lot of people just expect this movie to suck based on the last few turkeys Cruise starred in. Plus, him being viewed as a bit of a flake these last few years doesn't help either. I'm quite surprised with the review though. I'll probably catch this movie when it hits Bluray.

definitely on my list despite the wacky scientologist but the movie is doing zippo box office.

It`s kind of amazing how quickly Cruise has gone from being the biggest movie star in the world to box office poison.

Which in the case of this movie is too bad because it`s pretty good.

I was thinking more Groundhog day meets Starship troopers! I agree though, very entertaining movie, would recommend (thumbs u

More like Source Code meets Starship Troopers. But better than either of those movies.

I was thinking more Groundhog day meets Starship troopers! I agree though, very entertaining movie, would recommend (thumbs u

More like Source Code meets Starship Troopers. But better than either of those movies.

yeah, forgot about Source Code, I loved Source Code.