• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 1

16 posts in this topic

This bad boy has a three-hole punch through the entire book; everything's complete, except the centerfold and one or two other wraps are detached from the lower staple. Everything's firmly attached at the top staple. Thanks for your input!

2zf1x1g.jpg

2mxogp.jpg

Firstly here is a link to the comparison thread for Green and Blue Label grading:

An In-Depth Comparison of Green and Blue Label Grading

This book would most likely receive a Green "Qualified" label due to the hole punches. See Category 6 in the link provided above.

2.0 Green Label IMHO!

Not necessarily. I have seen low graded copies with 3 punched holes slabbed in a blue label. I think the green labels would only apply to higher graded books that are otherwise punched. In that link you provided, you can see an example where a 2.0 blue label was assigned to a punched book.

Firstly here is a link to the comparison thread for Green and Blue Label grading:

This book would most likely receive a Green "Qualified" label due to the hole punches. See Category 6 in the link provided above.

2.0 Green Label IMHO!

Not necessarily. I have seen low graded copies with 3 punched holes slabbed in a blue label. I think the green labels would only apply to higher graded books that are otherwise punched. In that link you provided, you can see an example where a 2.0 blue label was assigned to a punched book.

agreed Brian. 1.8/2.0 on this copy.

2.0 Green Label IMHO!

agreed Brian. 1.8/2.0 on this copy.

A green label allows for a higher grade and that's why it is qualified because it basically grades the book as if the flaw was not present.

If the book were graded with the blue universal label then the defect is taken into consideration and the grade is adjusted appropriately.

For this book I would gather a 2.0 Green Qualified Label or

1.0 Blue Universal Label.

2.0 Green Label IMHO!

1.5 .....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u