• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PMG X-Factor #6

25 posts in this topic

So, I submitted 9 modern books to CGC back in April that have updated to Graded as of this weekend. I am going to post each of these books here to test the groups grading prowess! Then I will update each book once the graded are posted. So, today's 3 books starts with my X-Factor 6. Hoping for good things from this one! Let me know what you all think!!

X-Factor6Front.jpg

X-Factor6Back.jpg

Wow, looks like I'm way off from everyone else here, but my first thought was 8.5. Multiple spine ticks, small creases on two corners. I can't imagine this being a 9.4.

If you're looking at the large scans the sheer size of the scans over exaggerate the defects which if you are not familiar with this you may tend to under estimate the actual condition of the book. Try to scan back and forth between the large image and the smaller image to try and correct this.

Slightly soft corners.

Many spine tics, especially on the BC.

Edge wear on the top edge. BC.

BC lower spine corner looks a little impacted.

On the BC, in the word balloon under SAY NO, there is a rough spot that looks like tape pull.

Top staple is bent a little.

I'll say 6.5-7.0