• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not sure if I'm going about this the right way? Issue with board member.

59 posts in this topic

I didn't read all of this but the way PMs work is, if someone removes themself from a thread as Dave did, they can no longer see it or respond to it. Anything you post in the thread will show it as 'unread by: none' since they are no longer a part of the thread. If you want to PM him, you need to send him a new PM.

I didn't read all of this but the way PMs work is, if someone removes themself from a thread as Dave did, they can no longer see it or respond to it. Anything you post in the thread will show it as 'unread by: none' since they are no longer a part of the thread. If you want to PM him, you need to send him a new PM.

That's exactly what I was getting ready to say.

Dave sells quality stuff and I would be really surprised if he stiffed someone for $200.

Send him a new pm.

_w

Tomorrow he will post that he would have posted today had he not realized that yesterday was the day that the PM was sent. Due to the time difference, at one point, one person's yesterday was another person's today leading us all to believe that tomorrow is Friday and we may have an epic thread concerning something totally different than whatever is going on in here.

Why would someone remove themselves from a PM anyway while a sale was still active and tracking info had not been sent as promised?

Why would someone remove themselves from a PM anyway while a sale was still active and tracking info had not been sent as promised?

Could have happened by accident. I did that once before and didn't realize it.

Could have happened by accident. I did that once before and didn't realize it.

You don't just accidentally overcook a hamburger

00d98b82-f7a2-49da-82ba-aa6bb64e252a.jpg

Yeah, so I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. My apologies to Diamonddave. We're sorting this out via PM and everything is cool. Thanks everyone!