• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly May 7-10, 2015

153 posts in this topic

I'm definitely only getting a Thursday and Sunday pass for CGC grading. After going to a few more comic cons around the country this is by far the worst one. Where are all the comics? If I wanted something Minecraft then this would be #1...

I'm definitely only getting a Thursday and Sunday pass for CGC grading. After going to a few more comic cons around the country this is by far the worst one. Where are all the comics? If I wanted something Minecraft then this would be #1...

Well, that doesn't sound good.... now I might not go....

Just curious, which show is better, Philly or Chicago?

I want to go to one of those big two this year, but the thing is, Philly takes place the weekend before finals. Chicago is the weekend before school starts.

What show is more organized? Better located? More fans? Etc.

Will Stan Lee be there signing autographs? Id like to get a couple of books signed by him. This will be my 1st Wizard Comic con. I talked my wife into us going for our anniversary this year!

No. He wasn't there last year either.

Will Stan Lee be there signing autographs? Id like to get a couple of books signed by him. This will be my 1st Wizard Comic con. I talked my wife into us going for our anniversary this year!

No. He wasn't there last year either. [/quote

! Hmm Do you know if he has a schedule that shows what events he is going to?