• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-men #4 I know it is pretty rough...

13 posts in this topic

I know this is pretty rough, this is my first time posting here, just getting my collection of of long boxes for the first time in years and i have no idea how grading works, especially for something like this...so any advice would be great.

x-men4front001.jpg

x-men4back001.jpg

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

So i guess my next question is, what do you do with something in this condition? Some of the books I am posting I may end up getting graded. This one is in such poor shape, but then again it is old and has some important 1st appearances.

Maybe this isn't the right section of these boards to ask this question.

If not, let me know and point me int he right direction if you don't mind.

Thanks again!

r2

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

So i guess my next question is, what do you do with something in this condition? Some of the books I am posting I may end up getting graded. This one is in such poor shape, but then again it is old and has some important 1st appearances.

Maybe this isn't the right section of these boards to ask this question.

If not, let me know and point me int he right direction if you don't mind.

Thanks again!

r2

Heritage Auctions (HA.com) has a vast archive of past figures and sales results for thousands of books. There are two entries for X-Men #4 with a 1.0 grade assessment. November 18, 2007 was the most recent listed sale for that grade @ $31.00 including a buyers premium (cash for HA) and December 5, 2004 @ $22.00 including buyers premium.

There are no recent sales on HA but there are many other places to search for recent sales. If you are looking to get additional help in that area I am not your man, but I am sure some of the other more informed boardies will respond to your post and point you in the right direction. I am a collector but not active when it comes to market research for past sales.

We need some help here please??smiley-signs028.gif PLEASE???