• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCAM!

95 posts in this topic

Friends and fellow collectors: Be aware of a scam currently being run by a registrant on this site. Details: I purchased through Ebay, from a seller with the Ebay ID "Superman_27407," a CGC 9.6 copy of Superman (1987) #53, with a nice American flag cover. This seller never sent it, did not respond to emails, and sent a "refund" that bounced -- an eCheck that has failed twice to clear his bank. So, I've yet to reimbursed. Opened a case, etc.

Here's the scam. This seller has, after taking my money and not delivering the comic, RELISTED this very comic on Ebay (for an additional $10 I will add).

SO: he takes my money, keeps the comic, issues no refund, and now 3 weeks later relists it for sale to pull this on another target. His feedback from 2013 reveals he's pulled this several times.

I've reported all this and Ebay is taking action. In the meantime, . . .

his name on this site is jnelson2105336.

Beware the scammer.

This isn't sour grapes. I was robbed. Don't you be too

I feel more sorry for you that you were going to buy a 9.6 copy of Superman 53 than that you were scammed.

I don't see the humor in my being robbed.

Tell me how much he got you for and I will paypal it to you right now.

I feel more sorry for you that you were going to buy a 9.6 copy of Superman 53 than that you were scammed.

lol:applause:

$38.74. Why do *you* want to send me this money?

:gossip::kidaround:

Same thing happened to me Sean. He got me for $1,700.00. Can I send you my paypal addy. :wishluck:

Because that joke was awesome. If you are so pissed off that you can't laugh at that, then I feel a moral obligation to help you. PM me your paypal addy and I will turn this frown mother upside down

Because that joke was awesome. If you are so pissed off that you can't laugh at that, then I feel a moral obligation to help you. PM me your paypal addy and I will turn this frown mother upside down

It was a little funny....

(worship)