• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCAM!

95 posts in this topic

Isn't that seanfingh ebay account selling that superman #53. I smell a conspiracy. hm

:whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee::ohnoez::whee:

Final update: I have been fully refunded by the seller as of this a.m. Thanks for the moral support. This thread can now officially be closed!

Not till you also get refunded by Ebay and Sean.

I thought you were going for the Trifecta of refunds

I love his description for his $50 GA 'Grail' and the cute little out he leaves himself:

"Hello, here for bid is a truely beautiful comic, the holy grail of them all, Action Comics #1 1938. this book is not in mint condition at all. im no grader but it might b a 4.0-5.0 maybe. Im not looking to make million, but not taking change. this comic has been in my family for a very long time, passed down from my grandfarther. i took a few pics, i will add more later to this listing. So please look at pics, i had someone say it was a reprint from 1988. I think he was trying to get over on me. So iI dont know 100% about it. I took a pic of the copyright on the inside, hope this helps. please if there is any question feel free to ask. Thanks for looking at my comic, the right price gets it."

Someday when I meet Fingh, I'll take him to a strip club and reimburse him $39 in ones for being such an awesome boardie.

No need for that. Get him ONE $1 bill with a string on - just like Al Bundy had.