• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCAM!

95 posts in this topic

I feel more sorry for you that you were going to buy a 9.6 copy of Superman 53 than that you were scammed.

I don't see the humor in my being robbed.

Tell me how much he got you for and I will paypal it to you right now.

$38.74. Why do *you* want to send me this money?

Because that joke was awesome. If you are so pissed off that you can't laugh at that, then I feel a moral obligation to help you. PM me your paypal addy and I will turn this frown mother upside down

:roflmao:

I feel more sorry for you that you were going to buy a 9.6 copy of Superman 53 than that you were scammed.

I don't see the humor in my being robbed.

Tell me how much he got you for and I will paypal it to you right now.

$38.74. Why do *you* want to send me this money?

Because that joke was awesome. If you are so pissed off that you can't laugh at that, then I feel a moral obligation to help you. PM me your paypal addy and I will turn this frown mother upside down

The joke was lame. Look, I appreciate the gesture (I think), but Ebay is covering it under their "money-back guarantee." I had to run the gauntlet of Hell to get there though. I bought that book on June 4, and my refund's still "5-7 days" away.

I only posted this so that this scammer would be called out, and you guys could likewise avoid him.

Here's an email I just now got from the scammer, responding to my email:

"you can think whatever u want. sorry i wasnt able to get comic shipped out, you got your refund. why r you crying cause you didnt get it. sorry. but you can bid if you like! whhhaaaaann"

He relisted it for more money, but he "wasn;t able to ship it"?? Total BS. Plus his eCheck bounced twice.

So yes, I'm pissed.

That's who we're dealing with here. Again his name on the registry is jnelson2105336

"you can think whatever u want. sorry i wasnt able to get comic shipped out, you got your refund. why r you crying cause you didnt get it. sorry. but you can bid if you like! whhhaaaaann"

He relisted it for more money, but he "wasn;t able to ship it"?? Total BS. Plus his eCheck bounced twice.

So yes, I'm pissed.

That's who we're dealing with here. Again his name on the registry is jnelson2105336

Tell him to post in this thread.

So yes, I'm pissed.

That would be Friday on Wednesday. :whee:

So yes, I'm pissed.

20zd99g.gif

Latest: guy says he was unaware his refund bounced twice. Says he will send in in the a.m.

Didn't speak to relisting, not sending in the first place, etc.

We'll see. Breath not held.

Latest: guy says he was unaware his refund bounced twice. Says he will send in in the a.m.

Didn't speak to relisting, not sending in the first place, etc.

We'll see. Breath not held.

He stops looking at his account when it goes below $0.00. Negative numbers hurt his head.

lol