• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Yeah... as I mentioned previously (I actually read the treasury edition, not sure many have), Ellen is present in the one shot, so I can't help but think it is being overlooked a bit.

I don't disagree. I view it like the magazine appearance of Rocket Raccoon and IH #271. Both are valuable despite one not being a traditional comic.

Edited by The Authority

Not sure if people saw but Bleeding Cool pumped out a facebook post yesterday along with a post on their webpage on the Fox series. The books then disappeared of Feebay about 10 minutes later..

Probably a little to do with the action as of late ;)

Facebook Linky Linky

For anyone else curious, there is nothing at all new in the Facebook link, it simply links to this article:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/14/enormous-comic-adapted-television-event-series/

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/what_is_the_difference_between_a_miniseries_limited_series_and_event_series-2014-01

I posted this link previous, but it basically explains what an 'event' series is - it isn't technically a mini-series apparently. Of course, I can't vouch for how accurate the description is, I had no idea what such a thing was either, thus my fall back on Google.

Would love to see Midtown sell out of #5 and #6; get some new readers into this series. I agree with some of the comments already posted, vast quantities of the early books are probably held by speculators.

Hopefully the trade will bring in more readers and the second arc can get to 7K or above numbers. Anyone care to "speculate" orders for the 2nd arc now that media news is out? Is 7K achievable this early with an independent?