• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Can't slab the Treasury Edition.

Only thing holding it back in my opinion.

Those print runs are crazy.

If this show is popular, it's gonna get wild.

My set is all Copy A's of the first printings. Wish I would have bought more now (obviously).

I love the A set especially 1-4 they look like a set in there own right going to hang them up on my wall and have the phantom at either end (sent two off for grading)

Yea, I think with the crazy low print runs, we are going to see things get silly with some of these books.

You got the last steal on ebay. Write it down. :grin:

:D

Fingers crossed that nothing shady happens though :wishluck: hasn't shipped yet.

Yea, I think with the crazy low print runs, we are going to see things get silly with some of these books.

Fingers crossed that nothing shady happens though :wishluck: hasn't shipped yet.

I hope they do as you deserve it as you have been great with the 2 of these slabbed you sent to me even as this news broke

Edited by Archaeon90

I hope they do as you deserve it as you have been great with the 2 of these slabbed you sent to me even as this news broke

:headbang: You claimed them over a week ago, they were already yours when news broke. I was just holding them for safe keeping, lol.

CHU and someone from CBSI have put a # count on most of the issues. I forgot how low they all were because this was at the top of my stack. Here are the #s.

http://comicsheatingup.net/2015/02/15/enormous-print-runs-not-so-enormous/

Jesus I didn't think they were that low.....

Yeah, me either.

Those are crazy low numbers.

Those of you that have Treasury editions, how is the condition? Where these originally sold in a sealed bag of some kind? The two I purchased came well wrapped, but with no real protection other than the shipping materials.

One copy is what I would perhaps call a 9.2, the other is a bit better... I wonder if these suffer from poor condition?