• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Looks like the listor for the multiple copies of the B & W PHANTOM Kaiju has stopped listing, ran out? Could this be a sleeper, with our estimate of only 150 copies printed?

THere is still a listing with 5X of the B&W (9 lots of them); 45 books in that auction alone.

:o

Yikes.

The colour is order as many as you want for shops.

First time Phantom only ordered 544 - which was up to Tim.

There are 42 phantom shops so if a shop ordered enough colours they'll get 10 black and whites - they want the order to be 1,000 colours so the max for the black and whites would be 420.

At least we know what the max is of these guys out there...so ballpark figure is between 140 and 420. I'm sure we can weed that down to more exact numbers, though.

The colour is order as many as you want for shops.

First time Phantom only ordered 544 - which was up to Tim.

There are 42 phantom shops so if a shop ordered enough colours they'll get 10 black and whites - they want the order to be 1,000 colours so the max for the black and whites would be 420.

At least we know what the max is of these guys out there...so ballpark figure is between 140 and 420. I'm sure we can weed that down to more exact numbers, though.

i don't know if your wording was intentional, but it made me laugh

Edited by Hekla

So if a store gets at most 10 b/w, how is it that cesradjr has had at least 100 copies all by himself...?

Very simple, not every Phantom retailer got the amount they initially requested, in fact the LCS I get mine from didn't get any Enormous Phantoms on the day of release, they were sent a few copies later on. Same thing with the Spread #1 Phantom variant, and I have a bad feeling they'll be shorted on the Spider-Gwen since the head honchos seem to pre-selling the bulk of the print run at scalper's prices

[RE-POSTING WITH ADDITIONAL NAMES --- SOUNDS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO TAKE THIS TO ITS OWN THREAD FOR THE NYCC EDITION BOOK CLUB....]

Ok, just for fun, we'll run the count(down) on the NYCC #1 book with Boardies, much like the TMNT folks do with their #1 1st print books.

:whee:

Let's try to keep it to folks who have placed the book(s) in their collection with little to no intention of selling anytime soon. If someone does end up selling, we can put "SOLD!" next to their name.

Let the countdown begin! :banana:

So far, we have the following good peoples with a copy:

106. dane323

105. dane323

104. Bill1

103. natevegas

102. natevegas

101. Holden Caulfield

100. Holden Caulfield

99. everydayastory

98. azcards4ever

97. azcards4ever

96. Calpounder

95. bighaley21

94. comics-n-stuff

93. comics-n-stuff

92. comics-n-stuff

91. comics-n-stuff (Wow! 4 copies!)

90. Zigen

89. GeeksAreMyPeeps

88. KOZ

87. vikingreed

86. The Authority

85. The Authority

84. KOZ's good friend

83. Kaboom

82. Kaboom

81. Dmac538

80. Dmac538

79. Jtwpantera

78. lqc23

77. XTheDevistatorX

76. AntBrown

Yikes is right

That’s a new seller the old one was cesradjr he started of selling them 5x for 59 then went to 69, now not listing multiples that I can find, The new seller thecomicmarketnh is at $99.95 for 5

That is Larry; he's had that listing up for a bit.

I'm sure he'll get some bites soon.