• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I guess I'd be interested to see Hughes take... I just didn't immediately think of him for this. Most of the covers are monster-centric and he tends to focus on things nicer to look at.

I agree. I'd love to see his take on Ellen but the monsters ? (shrug)

Maybe one of the upcoming monsters can have boobs hm

Okay, that works for me. lol

I guess I'd be interested to see Hughes take... I just didn't immediately think of him for this. Most of the covers are monster-centric and he tends to focus on things nicer to look at.

I agree. I'd love to see his take on Ellen but the monsters ? (shrug)

Maybe one of the upcoming monsters can have boobs hm

Enormous boobs....sorry, couldn't help myself

Tradd Moore would be cool

Sergio Aragones would be crazy fun, can you imagine what he could do

Sergio would be insane. Enormous goes mad. lol

Sergio/Groo is the one who truly captured me into the comic book world as a kid. That would be extremely special, to me anyway. Sergio just trumped all of my other picks.

The artists that have the most followers who purchase their variants are often rather pricey, no?I'm not too sure of the fees etc of that process but I'd love for Enormous to pick up as many readers as it deserves. The more sought after artists variants may pick up several new readers

Can we give Tim a huge bravo for this, how cool is it to even be asked for suggestions?!.