• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Indeed - the people have spoken. Message on numbering received loud and clear.

Thank you all for the strong opinions. I really love sharing the ability to connect with you all directly.

On another note - if you have a favorite artist you'd like to see cover Enormous, toss their name out here. No promises, but you never know.

Thank you all for the strong opinions. I really love sharing the ability to connect with you all directly.

On another note - if you have a favorite artist you'd like to see cover Enormous, toss their name out here. No promises, but you never know.

Stanley Lau

aka Artgerm :applause:

Tony Harris

Nick Pitarra

Lukas Ketner

You also already have examples of re-numbering as a somewhat regretted endeavor where the publisher goes back to the original numbering order like Marvel did with Fantastic Four and Amazing Spider-Man (of course, they also wanted to take advantage of the special '500' or whatever anniversary issue marketing too).

EDIT: Oh, were we done? Carry on... lol

Edited by dane323

Another example, one that almost physically pains me. Manhattan Projects is moving to a series of mini-series, and I couldn't be more discouraged by the move.

It has nothing to do with selling anything - the series is criminally under appreciated - and it has everything to do with what the scope and feel of the series means to me. I can't understand why the team is doing it, but at this point it hard for me to second guess... but still, I am discouraged by it.

Absolutely. And I second Nick Pitarra for a guest cover.

Artists that I would love to see would be,

Jae Lee

Nick Dragotta

Bernie Wrightson

In any order. :wishluck:

I thought about putting down Wrightson, but I'm still hoping he finishes his damn Frankenstein Alive, Alive work before we all grow old and die so stop recommending him :P

I have a huge weak spot for Artgerm and AH covers. Either of those two would be amazing!

Adam Hugh's would have a large following flock to get an Enormous variant. Many of which would be first time buyers of the series. He'd definitely spike the orders up and I'd love to see it. I just can't imagine he's very reasonable to acquire for the task. May be very worth it though. As I'm sure Fiona Staples would also have quite a few fans picking it up.

Jae Lee

Nick Dragotta

Bernie Wrightson

I thought about putting down Wrightson, but I'm still hoping he finishes his damn Frankenstein Alive, Alive work before we all grow old and die so stop recommending him :P

hm

Okay but he would make the monsters SCARY :P

I guess I'd be interested to see Hughes take... I just didn't immediately think of him for this. Most of the covers are monster-centric and he tends to focus on things nicer to look at.

I agree. I'd love to see his take on Ellen but the monsters ? (shrug)

Jae Lee

Nick Dragotta

Bernie Wrightson

hm

Okay but he would make the monsters SCARY :P

I know! I totally agree, who doesn't like seeing Wrightson draw monsters? OK, I'll allow it! :whee:

I guess I'd be interested to see Hughes take... I just didn't immediately think of him for this. Most of the covers are monster-centric and he tends to focus on things nicer to look at.

I agree. I'd love to see his take on Ellen but the monsters ? (shrug)

Maybe one of the upcoming monsters can have boobs hm