• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

People are spending $300+ on Ultimate Fallout #4 slabs (for some reason) and it looks like a bit less attention is going to Enormous right now.

There is a crazy amount of "hot" books right now.

Just means several will slip through the cracks.

Only so much money out there to be spent.

I can't remember the last time we had this many books that were on fire.

People are spending $300+ on Ultimate Fallout #4 slabs (for some reason) and it looks like a bit less attention is going to Enormous right now.

This is the part that concerns me. What sustains this momentum, and how does the momentum ease? Slowly or quickly?

This is the part that concerns me. What sustains this momentum, and how does the momentum ease? Slowly or quickly?

I've thought the same thing for a while now. Every book is on fire now with no regard for print run or staying power of the character. $300+ on an Ultimate Fallout #4 slab is just dumb imo when I can buy a low grade Spiderman 129 for that price. Something has to give at some point.

I've thought the same thing for a while now. Every book is on fire now with no regard for print run or staying power of the character. $300+ on an Ultimate Fallout #4 slab is just dumb imo when I can buy a low grade Spiderman 129 for that price. Something has to give at some point.

^^

I've had a similar thought to yours in regards to either ASM #31 or #121 with the Spider-Gwen phenomenon. For what you spend on some soon-to-be-worthless variants you could have some much more key books if you like the character to the tune of several hundred bucks. :facepalm:

I missed out on the phantom 1 variant 9.8 that's sold for around $127.

Always missed out on a good deal.

What's funny is that i had two Phantom Variants CGC 9.8 up in the Virtual Comic Convention just before the news broke for $150 each, no takers.

I missed out on the phantom 1 variant 9.8 that's sold for around $127.

Always missed out on a good deal.

What's funny is that i had two Phantom Variants CGC 9.8 up in the Virtual Comic Convention just before the news broke for $150 each, no takers.

Timing is everything. :grin: