• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Somebody had that book on speed dial. :o

Thank goodness and 215INK for those 1-4 sets at NYCC. Being a boardie has at least 1 privelage. :banana:

I was lucky as well...were the sets for #1-#4 both covers (8 comics total)? I requested blindly and didn't ask...

Looks like they also have a limited #1 (100 copies) available.

Edited by azcards4ever

In case you want to get another look at NYCC Exclusives and more detail. Gotta dig Bleeding Cool & Rich for calling out Diamond too!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/10/08/enormous-exclusives-for-nycc-2014/

Enormous_NYCC_215INK_1-1-600x911.jpg

And as a note: 215INK will have stock of #1-#4 first printings on the table!

Edited by enormouscomic

I'm interested to know where in the supply chain things are going wrong.

How is your book specifically a problem for them? They seem to get everything else out on time, mostly, but Enormous has had this problem more than once now. Are you guys sending books without a manifest or something? Did you call one of their receivers a 2 years ago?

>>They seem to get everything else out on time<<

Snicker...

Okee Dokee.

I usually find myself agreeing with Larry here and this case is no different. We have 100% confirmation from Diamond that they "lost the books in our warehouse."

This is not confined to Enormous or 215INK.

That is why I've taken to posting shots of me with the book. Proof they were done printed and shipped to their warehouse weeks ago.

I'm interested to know where in the supply chain things are going wrong.

How is your book specifically a problem for them? They seem to get everything else out on time, mostly, but Enormous has had this problem more than once now. Are you guys sending books without a manifest or something? Did you call one of their receivers a 2 years ago?

There you go Flatliner.

Snicker...

Okee Dokee.

I usually find myself agreeing with Larry here and this case is no different. We have 100% confirmation from Diamond that they "lost the books in our warehouse."

That is why I've taken to posting shots of me with the book. Proof they were done printed and shipped to their warehouse weeks ago.

Yeah, I saw the comps pic on here or somewhere. The great news is that they will be at NYCC and in shops next week. :banana:

Snicker...

Okee Dokee.

This is depressing for 3 reasons.

1. Because this isn't the first time they've botched a release date on this book.

2. Because of the nature of diamond's monopoly it's tough to call them in to account for it.

3. I've been told some of the talent on the book are Vancouver based, in which case I'm also sad to see some local talent experiencing these problems.

Snicker...

Okee Dokee.

If you're not an established publisher with product in the top 100, there's definitely a service issue to be dealt with.

You've all been immeasurably supportive of Enormous.

So, here's the first thing we're going to do, and there's other news coming specifically directed to you all on this board. But first things first -

If you are going, and I mean you are confirmed for NYCC and would like the Enormous #4 variants available via ComicXposure.

Send me (PM) your name and email and just in case - phone.

I will compile a reservation list and pass it directly to ComicXposure (they've agreed to this) and a limit of 2 copies per each cover will be reserved in your name. Available for pick up at the show.

If you are having a friend "pick up" copies for you - send me their name like so with your contact info:

John Smith for Ed Jones

Cool?

We want you all to have this book!

This is STILL super nice of them to do, but was just informed that books are not at the show yet and all orders to be held and picked up have been cut in half.

ComicXposure

300 of 500 arrived at the show - ComicXposure is filling reservations limited to 1 copy of each cover. Look for more updates on available stock following the con.

215INK

Got the allotment of 100 copies of #1 NYCC Exclusive and have stock on the table for #1-#4 all standard and alternate covers.

You Enormous guys just can't catch a break with shipping! Good thing your product is so sought after- I asked my 2 guys at the show to get me anything Enormous, and they are the best there is at what they do! Thanks for the update!

ComicXposure

300 of 500 arrived at the show - ComicXposure is filling reservations limited to 1 copy of each cover. Look for more updates on available stock following the con.

215INK

Got the allotment of 100 copies of #1 NYCC Exclusive and have stock on the table for #1-#4 all standard and alternate covers.

Suh-weeet! Keep the FAITH!!!