• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Wytches has new series-just released hype, perfectly timed with NYCC and it has Image behind it. Enormous is on issue #4 already (at least, this week we should see it), has smaller 215ink behind it, and is still trying to find it's core readership. Remember, only 4K issues are probably coming out for #4...Wytches will probably have 10X that with their 1st issue (probably 20X). Lot more people want Wytches "exclusive" items and the market is showing that.

I'm not complaining though; very happy I got my NYCC Enormous #1 for 2 fer $5!

Want more, but price on the bay is about $50 per copy....

Edited by azcards4ever

Wytches has new series-just released hype, perfectly timed with NYCC and it has Image behind it. Enormous is on issue #4 already (at least, this week we should see it), has smaller 215ink behind it, and is still trying to find it's core readership. Remember, only 4K issues are probably coming out for #4...Wytches will probably have 10X that with their 1st issue (probably 20X). Lot more people want Wytches "exclusive" items and the market is showing that.

Print run on #4 is about 6K from what I was told. :applause:

:headbang: The steady increase has begun :wishluck:

You are right, but i believe that may be split between the regular and the variant. The # 4's at the show took a major hit from something while on the pallet, lots of damaged copies, hopefully stores fair much better. The # 4 Variants were still in good shape.

I wish there was a comic shop near me... Maybe I'll open one. Boardie discounts on all speculated books! And... The rest of the stuff too I guess... Oh and my shop will have strippers and cotton candy!!!

I wish there was a comic shop near me... Maybe I'll open one. Boardie discounts on all speculated books! And... The rest of the stuff too I guess... Oh and my shop will have strippers and cotton candy!!!

THE most popular LCS of all time in development. lol