• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

While there is no disputing Kirby's wonderful work at Marvel, I've always found his work at DC just as good

Ill dispute hector, his artwork is terrible.

either way his DC work is just as 'good' or good

Kirby's artwork is great.

One of the best comic book artists of all time. :cloud9:

I recently received my copy of the New Gods Artists Edition from IDW, I always loved him, but he is even more incredible than I ever realized looking at the beautiful pages in the 'raw'. Apologies in advance for being giving tree OT.

Kirby's artwork is great.

One of the best comic book artists of all time. :cloud9:

Here is a drawing of Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman by Kirby.

Channel-4-Neanderthal-2000.jpg

Ok that was funny

Here is another picture I found of Phoenix, Wolverine, and Cyclops done by Kirby.

They look identical to supes, ww and batman but thats what we love about kirby. Men and women have the same neanderthal faces. Kirby did change the size of the face to indicate male or female. Only way you could tell.

Random Gift

These items will all ship out via Priority Mail to all 50 States for free. It will ship out after the weekend because I have to get some of them out of storage. :)

For the horror buffs.....

TWISTED TALES (1983) # 2-10 Full Run + Twisted 3D Tales # 1 (1986 One-Shot) Pacific Comics and Blackthorne Publishing Most issues are in VF/NM or better condition.

100_5370_zps7f8f52b0.jpg

100_5371_zps0cf582c5.jpg

100_5372_zps01d8fc39.jpg

100_5368_zpscc6b25fa.jpg

Living Corpse # 1/2 SIGNED at Wizard World Philly 2008 by Ken Haeser and Buz Hasson NM

101_0591_zps547c454a.jpg

30 Days of Night Spreading the Disease TPB (2007) NM+

100_6924_zpsbea82343.jpg

I'd love to have these! :takeit:

Pacific and Blackthorne! :cloud9:

Here is another picture I found of Phoenix, Wolverine, and Cyclops done by Kirby.

They look identical to supes, ww and batman but thats what we love about kirby. Men and women have the same neanderthal faces. Kirby did change the size of the face to indicate male or female. Only way you could tell.

You cant deny he can draw some stuff great even if you dont care for his faces

large.jpg

I have a question, how can you "stall" a 72 hour deadline in 48 hours? :shrug:
No one?

I think people are trying to move on from any sort of conflict starting discussion or answering potential snarky questions. :sorry:

I have a question, how can you "stall" a 72 hour deadline in 48 hours? :shrug:
No one?

I think people are trying to move on from any sort of conflict starting discussion or answering questions with potential snark. :sorry:

I see, snark is reserved for after offers are posted.

You cant deny he can draw some stuff great even if you dont care for his faces

large.jpg

i can deny. I understand artists love him because he was one of the firsts, but I would never call him a great artist. I can't judge an artist because I know very little about art but it just looks awful.