• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

I think the treatment of some boardies has been pretty and I've stood up for them. I offered up money because a solid boardie I've done business with got treated pretty crummy.

However, we've moved on and I'm trying to engage in a civil discussion about comics. What do you think of Kirby?

If by all of that you meant you retract that comment and want to give the thread a chance then I say wwlcome aboard. :)

He has obviously rethought that, otherwise he would not be there, right Ben? ;)

It’s pretty much down to earth logic. Stop being teasy, c’mon.

I would not say that saying someone being here somehow negates a statement but I wasnt on the moon and told him welcome and I meant it.

I would not say that saying someone being here somehow negats a statement but I wasnt on the moon and told him welcome and I meant it.

I simply mean that for some people it’s harder to apologize, to admit their weak spots, or simply to reconsider their convinctions.

For certain characters, a simple gesture to step back in means "I apologize" or "I have changed" but it would be tough for them to do more, so one should learn to appreciate it and appreciate the subtleties of each single person, even with its shades. ;)

I would not say that saying someone being here somehow negats a statement but I wasnt on the moon and told him welcome and I meant it.

I simply mean that for some people it’s harder to apologize, to admit their weak spots, or simply to reconsider their convinctions.

For certain characters, a simple gesture to step back in means "I apologize" or "I have changed" but it would be tough for them to do more, so one should learn to appreciate it and appreciate the subtleties of each single person, even with its shades. ;)

That's a good point. (thumbs u It must be tough for someone that feels everyone that disagrees with him is a bully. I can't imagine living that kind of life. I feel pity now.

:foryou: For you, Chris S.

I'm glad the dust has settled from the 400+ new posts.... :ohnoez:

Both sides had a valid point.

- The rules are in place for a reason, let them play out and the people who deserve strikes will get them. Many people only post here once a day (which is still pretty darn often). Some of you who post all day need to think before you post (instead of typing every little thought that pops into your head) and your posts will be more constructive.

- In defense of Justin (HarveySwick) most of us don't know each other personally. It's all through a message board, so maybe Chip is a great guy in real life. However, the posting of an offer with no interest and a refusal to change it up was the exact reason Justin started this thread in the 1st place. It was a major problem in the PIF thread. Some new members may not know that history. So of course that was going to bother him. Justin, you are doing a great job overall in my opinion.

This has been a great thread. Sure, there have been some bumps and negative Nancy's but I've seen a bunch of RAK and solid offers from good members. I plan to join the fun at some point. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

oya-i-ll-buy-your-books-in-a-pm-that-s-not-how-it-works-that-s-not-how_zpsc0bd8626.jpg

lol I hate this lady... "I unfriend you." meh

@Gunnz - no need to be jealous. My wife actually got to sit by the little 5 foot in diameter, $10 plastic kiddie pool with my daughter while I got the awesome job of weeding. :whee: My back and legs feel like death!

You're right. I'll stick my hose. You got the raw end of that one my friend. :sorry:

Unless he's holding a stack of GA keys, I don't care.

I Do care about the good people I've met here who have been nice enough to reach out to help a noob like me. And in that same spirit, I wish everyone would stop arguing. Sometimes ppl say stupid things. Sometimes people are just stupid. Either way, your abilities to change any of those flaws is nullified by these boards being free to participate and speak freely. I read a lot of stupid and I just ignore it. I'd rather spend my time having fun and talking about books.

I'm sorry for my rant. I just hate seeing everyone so upset.

Now someone take my damn offer!

Unless he's holding a stack of GA keys, I don't care.

I Do care about the good people I've met here who have been nice enough to reach out to help a noob like me. And in that same spirit, I wish everyone would stop arguing. Sometimes ppl say stupid things. Sometimes people are just stupid. Either way, your abilities to change any of those flaws is nullified by these boards being free to participate and speak freely. I read a lot of stupid and I just ignore it. I'd rather spend my time having fun and talking about books.

I'm sorry for my rant. I just hate seeing everyone so upset.

Now someone take my damn offer!

Soooo, you don't like Bigfoot either?

I have nothing against him, but if he wants to socially segregate himself, that's his choice.

I mean, If he was after the fame, he would have come out by now. Dude just wants to chill.

Hey everyone, quick! Look over there! Bigfoot! :o

PFMOVloop222.gif

I don't like him. He's a bully.

A Wully Bully? :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Everybody, turn up the volume and dance!!! :banana:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

My wife actually got to sit by the little 5 foot in diameter, $10 plastic kiddie pool with my daughter while I got the awesome job of weeding. :whee: My back and legs feel like death!

Harvey you are the man. :applause:

CRYBALL.jpg

You must learn to play the sore back and knees card early in the weeding game. :gossip:lol

Got my sweet arse signed wrasslin' poster today, he was was also kind enough to send along some foreign variant X-Factor 5 and 6 books. Awesome stuff!

Now if you folks need me, send me a PM, I'm in the midst of packing up some stuff and about to unleash havoc over in the copper/modern thread lol

These were mine, and they are waiting to be rejoined with their lost little brother, the italian edition of Darkhawk #1, which I am waiting for the right occasion to send you without having to spend on postage for that alone – I guess you did not see my message in the Darkhawk appreciation thread. ;)

FvNvoPBh.jpg

Very cool!!!

No I did not! That is pretty sweet!