• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Swick, just bouncing an idea out there, but what do you think about only being able to claim one freebie (RAK) per a certain time period?

No.

I can't post this enough I guess.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Just remember - if all you do is take and give nothing back, there will be nothing left of the tree.

***********************************************************************************************************************

It is solely up to one's own personal judgment whether they should or should not take and how much is enough taking of free "Random Acts of Kindness". I'm not going to put any sort of limit. People are adults here. It's a community and people should be able to see if they've taken a bunch of free offerings and not giving up much in return.

Hey, how long does the offer stay up before I have to offer something else? 48hrs?

The offer period is 72 hours before a strike is issued. You can change up your offer or add additional offer options whenever you want. It's up to you.

Hey, how long does the offer stay up before I have to offer something else? 48hrs?

It's a fine offer and we learned a bit from that other situation the giving tree is a kinder tree now whatever happens.

It's always growing.

Red beat me too it but its up to you Gunnz. You can wait it out a bit or add a few options as often as you want. You can have more than one option at a time. Seriously, do not let this stress you buddy. It is a Saturday, a lot have not even seen it yet. :)

Red beat me too it but its up to you Gunnz. You can wait it out a bit or add a few options as often as you want. You can have more than one option at a time. Seriously, do not let this stress you buddy. It is a Saturday, a lot have not even seen it yet. :)

Hokie... What's up with the 1 RAK a month idea? If someone RAKS an AF15 and I'm not eligible to claim, I will hunt you down. There will be no where for you to run. I will make it my mission in life! (said in Harrison Ford voice)

Hokie... What's up with the 1 RAK a month idea? If someone RAKS an AF15 and I'm not eligible to claim, I will hunt you down. There will be no where for you to run. I will make it my mission in life! (said in Harrison Ford voice)

Yeah, I retract that suggestion. It has been asked and answered.

Well my RAK offer must have stunk up the place no love for Capt Mar-Vel one of my favorites must just be me. so lets change it up Spiderman Feral HC and i bought two of these and they broke my heart when they came in damaged 1:100 Neal adams Unity cover this one is the better of the two no mint gem but great art IMO.

2wmg8wj.jpg2eaoxlz.jpg

I am waiting for something Black Cat related, but I don't think it will ever come. lol

Did you see the Spiderman Black Cat evil that men do I had on TPB?

I'm a bit short on Felicia Hardy but I'll look around.

Hokie I have the first 2 issues of Spiderman/black cat, have u read those?

The evil that men do? I have 1 -4 I think, but not 5 and 6. I guess there was some big break in the middle of those issues or something for like a year.

You guys are super nice, but you dont have to find anything for me. :foryou: I was just making a funny because those that know me, know I have a Felicia Fetish. lol

Last year for the Christmas exchange, Barth got me a Black Cat sketch. :cloud9: