• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Okay, due to size-weight considerations this offer is free shipping in CONUS or the first $20 elsewhere. Pick option 1 or option 2:

Option 1: Gene Colan OA, a page from Silverblade #6 page 18

140j988.jpg

Option 2:

New Avengers #1 1:75 variant 3x SS Queseda, Bendis, & Immonen

&

Avengers Omnibus Vol 1 HC, brand new still sealed, collects Avengers issues 1-30

8vwyn8.jpg

125jgr6.jpg

Okay, due to size-weight considerations this offer is free shipping in CONUS or the first $20 elsewhere. Pick option 1 or option 2:

Option 1: Gene Colan OA, a page from Silverblade #6 page 18

140j988.jpg

Option 2:

New Avengers #1 1:75 variant 3x SS Queseda, Bendis, & Immonen

&

Avengers Omnibus Vol 1 HC, brand new still sealed, collects Avengers issues 1-30

8vwyn8.jpg

125jgr6.jpg

PS -That's a CGC box in the background for the OA, not a regular shortbox, if that helps with the sizing (beautiful big 12x17 page of Gene).

People are hesitating on this? :o

The book - essential reading for Avengers fans

The slab - a modern SS collectors dream

The OA - perfect for the wall of your man-cave or office.

And the guy's paying for shipping!!

Awesome offer, nice and mixed - this should have gone an hour ago!

Everyone here has something in their collection that someone else will like.

Think outside the box a bit - that WWE poster lasted 5 minutes!

Don't be afraid to take - you WILL have something to put back on the tree (thumbs u

People are hesitating on this? :o

The book - essential reading for Avengers fans

The slab - a modern SS collectors dream

The OA - perfect for the wall of your man-cave or office.

And the guy's paying for shipping!!

Awesome offer, nice and mixed - this should have gone an hour ago!

Everyone here has something in their collection that someone else will like.

Think outside the box a bit - that WWE poster lasted 5 minutes!

Don't be afraid to take - you WILL have something to put back on the tree (thumbs u

:applause:

It may just be time of night, we'll see what happens when the sun rises on the east coast.

That OA would so be gone if only all my earthly possessions weren't in a shipping container at the port right now... I have literally NOTHING to offer at the moment. *sigh*

I was one of the lucky people who got a mystery box for free from you a couple months ago where you gave away several hundred dollars worth of quality books and didn't ask for anything in return. PM me and I'd love to post up some books for you so that you can grab the OA. A good deed never goes unpunished:)

I have a small collection of OA on my office wall at home...so it's the kind of stuff I keep waiting for, but since it's not from a book I'm familiar with I just figure there's going to be someone who sees it soon for whom it has a much more meaningful connection. That's the only reason I didn't jump at it. But once again...it doesn't pay to go to sleep for a few hours around here! Wow!

That OA would so be gone if only all my earthly possessions weren't in a shipping container at the port right now... I have literally NOTHING to offer at the moment. *sigh*

Just put up an offer with a caveat that it will ship later. (thumbs u

Hector - 117tn4k.gif

Thanks to Valliant for sharing his Kamandi books a few days ago. :cloud9:

I have a few scans and photo's from Kamandi to share.

For precision’s sake, these weren’t scans made from my books (I have them all anyway), but great two-page splashes scanned by a Flickr user (I posted the link, if you browse it there are many more, not only Kamandi). (thumbs u

Great current offer!

Just put up an offer with a caveat that it will ship later. (thumbs u

Hector - 117tn4k.gif

:sorry: