• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Yer gonna need a bigger offer...

Peace,

Chip

Come on - its obvious he is changing up the classic quote "your going to need a bigger boat". I don't think he meant any offense by it but I have been wrong before.

Wow. Yes, this is exactly right. I was just changing up the quote based on how comments have gone since the thread began. I thought I was being humorous.

I didn't mean to offend anyone.

This thread has really gone overly-sensitive now, yeas?

Peace,

Chip

I thought it was funny. Everyone likes a good jaws reference.

Yer gonna need a bigger offer...

Peace,

Chip

Come on - its obvious he is changing up the classic quote "your going to need a bigger boat". I don't think he meant any offense by it but I have been wrong before.

Wow. Yes, this is exactly right. I was just changing up the quote based on how comments have gone since the thread began. I thought I was being humorous.

I didn't mean to offend anyone.

This thread has really gone overly-sensitive now, yeas?

Peace,

Chip

I thought it was funny. Everyone likes a good jaws reference.

+1

Wow got a huge box of Perez books from SilverJanet and a nice JIM 93 from valiant today!

What's the rule about taking an offer but only wanting part of it? Using the current offer as an example; taking the current offer but only wanting the bat or the donation? Could the ASM 90 be a RAK and then I post my offer? Just wanted some clarification.

What's the rule about taking an offer but only wanting part of it? Using the current offer as an example; taking the current offer but only wanting the bat or the donation? Could the ASM 90 be a RAK and then I post my offer? Just wanted some clarification.

I'd take the offer and after I receive it I'd offer up what I'm not interested in as a RAK!

:gossip: Or sell it on ebay...

:kidaround::jokealert:

I think Swick said no partial claims. If you claim something and later decide to put part of it up for a RAK I would imagine thats up to you. :)

Yes, you can take a partial offer and offer up the rest as a RAK - that would be a great thing to do! (thumbs u You just can't use part of it as your offer and make sure you cover the offeror's additional shipping charges. :)

Wow got a huge box of Perez books from SilverJanet and a nice JIM 93 from valiant today!

Janet also sent me a bunch if Daredevils I needed for my run!! :whee:

(worship) Janet

she's happy you are enjoying them :eyeroll: