• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Wish it didn't affect the Batman story. :(

Well, in that case it would have been grabbed immediately. But it’s affected for the first two pages (two wraps) – the other two wraps missing are the center ones.

If it was a Timely I would very likely grabbed it, it’s cool nonetheless. (thumbs u

lol

It hurt a bit when I had to let the book go (at the same price I paid it, BTW), but it was the only issue I felt I could sacrifice, as it was the most valuable I had and the one I was less interested in for my focus (except for London: I’d have loved to keep his first appearance). ;)

lol

It hurt a bit when I had to let the book go (at the same price I paid it, BTW), but it was the only issue I felt I could sacrifice, as it was the most valuable I had and the one I was less interested in for my focus (except for London: I’d have loved to keep his first appearance). ;)

so who took my comic?

lol

so who took my comic?

I think the answer would be no one so far. Any other options you want to test the waters with (up to you).

lol

so who took my comic?

i took vaillant's but it was more of a point to put books like that in spoilers as it confuses people.

lol

so who took my comic?

i took vaillant's but it was more of a point to put books like that in spoilers as it confuses people.

(thumbs u

Wish it didn't affect the Batman story. :(

Well, in that case it would have been grabbed immediately. But it’s affected for the first two pages (two wraps) – the other two wraps missing are the center ones.

If it was a Timely I would very likely grabbed it, it’s cool nonetheless. (thumbs u

It is cool but too hard to piece them together these days. I have my eye on a complete one right now.

That's so cool. :o

:baiting: So take it...

My offers would suck. :( Can't do it.

Chip, is that you? :insane:

On a serious note, it sucks you feel you can't participate because your "offers would suck." It's hard to say that's not what this thread is about, because honestly it isn't fair to those playing when someone takes something cool and offer drek, so I understand your reluctance to participate. :(