• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

lol

It hurt a bit when I had to let the book go (at the same price I paid it, BTW), but it was the only issue I felt I could sacrifice, as it was the most valuable I had and the one I was less interested in for my focus (except for London: I’d have loved to keep his first appearance). ;)

so who took my comic?

I think the answer would be no one so far. Any other options you want to test the waters with (up to you).

no because everything else I'm going to sell!

lol

It hurt a bit when I had to let the book go (at the same price I paid it, BTW), but it was the only issue I felt I could sacrifice, as it was the most valuable I had and the one I was less interested in for my focus (except for London: I’d have loved to keep his first appearance). ;)

so who took my comic?

I think the answer would be no one so far. Any other options you want to test the waters with (up to you).

the-sting-knows.gif

lol

so who took my comic?

GANGSTA!!!

throwingmoney_zpsd53278a7.gif

lol

so who took my comic?

So you're getting rid of everything but a walking dead slab?

hm

lol

so who took my comic?

So let me get this one straight. You had no intention of actually trying to participate in the thread. You just wanted the TWD slab?wu4377.jpg

lol

so who took my comic?

So let me get this one straight. You had no intention of actually trying to participate in the thread. You just wanted the TWD slab to sell?wu4377.jpg

Fixed that for you.

lol

so who took my comic?

GANGSTA!!!

throwingmoney_zpsd53278a7.gif

TMT

THE GIVING TREE RULES:

• [1] No HOS/PL Members.
  • [2] You must have at least 50 posts and 3 months on the Boards.
  • [3](a)If you claim something, you must post your offering within 24 hours.
    (b) Rescission of a claim/offer will result in a strike.
  • [4] Only one "official" current offer at a time. No tacking on to the offer by others.
  • [5] However, members can offer up things at any time that can be claimed by anyone to spread goodwill.
  • [6] Post pics or scans of the book(s) you're giving away.
  • [7] No Mystery Boxes. All items listed must be specified in the offer.
  • [8](a) Only one :takeit: per month, per member. This is a rolling month time period.
    (b)(i) Exception: After 48 hours of an offer being posted, anyone is free to claim it and offer up an item.
    (b)(ii) If you state interest in an offering and are subject to the 48 Hour Rule, you are ineligible to claim the offering.
  • [9](a) 3 day window to have an offer claimed. Unclaimed offers will result in a strike.
    (b)Time starts when you take something.
  • [10](a) 3 Strike Rule:
    Strike 1 - one month suspension
    Strike 2 - three month suspension
    Strike 3 - permanent ban weblog-smiley-101.gif
    (b) RAK's are included in the suspension period
    © In rare instances, I will use discretion with community input re: a free pass.
  • [11] If an offer is not claimed, anyone is free to post an offer to jump start the thread.
  • [12] If your items are not claimed, you are not allowed to offer them again.
  • [13] You can only claim something from each member once in a given year.
  • [14](a) The offeror has "veto power" to reject a take it of their offer.
    (b) A veto will result in a strike.
    © If a veto is not used, you must ship your items to the claimer.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Just remember - if all you do is take and give nothing back, there will be nothing left of the tree.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Am I interpreting this wrong?

Huh I guess I misunderstood-but that rule makes no sense

Well the Bats #3 sold for $180 plus 43 shipping so it's not like the offer is a dog