• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I don't quite understand, why if you want the thread to be just like the PIF you don't participate in the thread? Take the current offer there and see if you can get that thread jumpstarted or start your own thread.

I restarted the thread the first time it died and now feel like it was just a waste of money and goodwill. Everyone seemed to be waiting for the big gives and not just looking for something in there collecting focus. Just the way it seemed. That and a lot of people said they were scared to participate.

Harvey said the thread can go on without him, so throw something up if you want or move on.

The PIF has been moving pretty well the past couple of weeks. If more people would participate, it would be ever better.

tom-brady-needs-a-high-five.gif

Wait - does this signify this thread or me?

Now I'm sounding like one of those bitter trolls. I wish this thread nothing but luck - I'm out.

Edited by 1Cool

tom-brady-needs-a-high-five.gif

Wait - does this signify this thread or me?

Now I'm sounding like one of those bitter trolls. I wish this thread nothing but luck - I'm out.

:gossip: I think that was for you. :grin: