• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Avengers 1 SS slab :takeit:

I don't think I ever got this hm

That's becuase its sitting in my office. It's boxed, which is stage one. Stage two will be when I get my lazy azz to the PO.

Comicalgems, I got one of my first PIF's from Mikenyc I believe, so trust the man, it may take awhile but he delivers on the goods! (thumbs u

Avengers 1 SS slab :takeit:

I don't think I ever got this hm

That's becuase its sitting in my office. It's boxed, which is stage one. Stage two will be when I get my lazy azz to the PO.

Comicalgems, I got one of my first PIF's from Mikenyc I believe, so trust the man, it may take awhile but he delivers on the goods! (thumbs u

I double checked and no it hasn't arrived. Now digging through PMs brb, maybe I forgot to give him my shipping address????

Upon further reflection I don't think I'll ship it out.

I'll take a strike in a thread that's since been put out of its misery. I hate to punish comicalgems but someone must pay for this insolence.

Suck it Shel!