• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Maybe you need to rename this the Giving Tree Discussion Thread and create a brand new one for the giving tree and only allow posts for the giving and the taking. With the people who are involved can veto or say no veto. It would just clean up this thread.

Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how the new threads always start. But then there's running...... and screaming.

lol I knew I should have been nicer to Kav! Sweet Wonder Woman and very generous of people once again.

lol

Beige-PM me your addy bro!!!!

Enjoy

Junk Donkeys must be pulling their hair out.....

:frustrated:

You're a member? :eek:

Yep! (thumbs u Play your cards right and you could have yourself a used Kraven figure.

Maybe you need to rename this the Giving Tree Discussion Thread and create a brand new one for the giving tree and only allow posts for the giving and the taking. With the people who are involved can veto or say no veto. It would just clean up this thread.

Again - with the current offer ALWAYS in the second post, who cares? (shrug) In the PIF thread, there was no easily found link with the current offer so it made sense.

Are people just getting upset thinking a new offer was posted and find out - doh! - just more :blahblah: Is that it?? Could we just discuss in the PIF/Trading Post Discussion thread? Maybe SigS could... already done. :headbang:

I think right now the thread is still new and some things are being hashed out. The banter will inevitably slow down when the thread is around a little longer.

Beige-PM me your addy bro!!!!

Enjoy

Junk Donkeys must be pulling their hair out.....

:frustrated:

You're a member? :eek:

Yep! (thumbs u Play your cards right and you could have yourself a used Kraven figure.

You sound mighty proud of yourself. :eyeroll:

:jokealert:

PIF was created on 06/15/12 and has 8,489 comments. This thread was only created a few days ago and already has 1,089. If nothing else, Swick knows how to create one heck of a Friday thread.

Barth, you should sell me that Kraven figure that way you can never offer it again and because I truly miss it. ;)

By the way, what is the current offer?????

:jokealert:

Barth, you should sell me that Kraven figure that way you can never offer it again and because I truly miss it. ;)

You just want to take that Kraven figure around the world for a tour…like a traveling Gnome.

I stand corrected-swick's rules

Wall-Crawler is still up it would seem

(thumbs u

And I'm sorry if I'm being a tyrant with rules. I just really am trying to keep this thread as honest as possible and not have people manipulate it at all. :angel:

I'm always open to suggestions. I didn't come up with the veto rules. I believe Mike's Rack did in this thread and it was an amazing idea (worship) . So I'm always open to suggestions or ideas, just please don't act on them before we discuss. :foryou:

I offered up the idea of letting the community veto an offer, initially. You changed it to allow for the offeror to veto the subsequent offer, as I recall.

I stand corrected-swick's rules

Wall-Crawler is still up it would seem

(thumbs u

And I'm sorry if I'm being a tyrant with rules. I just really am trying to keep this thread as honest as possible and not have people manipulate it at all. :angel:

I'm always open to suggestions. I didn't come up with the veto rules. I believe Mike's Rack technovoodoo did in this thread and it was an amazing idea (worship) . So I'm always open to suggestions or ideas, just please don't act on them before we discuss. :foryou:

I offered up the idea of letting the community veto an offer, initially. You changed it to allow for the offeror to veto the subsequent offer, as I recall.

You're completely right! doh!:sorry:

:golfclap: technovoodoo :golfclap:

If we keep saying Kraven figure it will start trending and we would inadvertently create demand making this figure a highly sought after collectors item. It could happen :popcorn:

It's already happening-like that shirt Judd kept wearing on big brother last year-just some dumb grizzly bear shirt but they were selling on ebay for $200-still are actually...

You just want to take that Kraven figure around the world for a tour…like a traveling Gnome.

I really do! I originally bought it at Frank and Sons a couple of years ago for $10. Im not for sure why I ever gave it away to be honest.

If we keep saying Kraven figure it will start trending and we would inadvertently create demand making this figure a highly sought after collectors item. It could happen :popcorn:

I'm already imagining the "traveling gnome" scenarios with it. In fact, I'm having a hard time thinking of another action figure kooky enough to do that with.

I might have to claim that next time it comes around…there's a lot of funny things I could do with it in Austin. It would have it's own thread on here!

Big brother lol

Its my vice what can I say?

I love watching a bunch of people boxed together and bickering....kinda like...... :o