• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

I should sell Kraven to the highest bidder and donate the money to charity

I think you should send him back to his home to the only one who truly cares for him. :baiting:

1) Thanks to Kav - stick him in the random generosity post!

Cheers to hector for passing as well. This is off for framing and into the man-cave!

2) Barth, why not enjoy the notoriety of 'Kraven'? Put him in a box with a greetings card, and send it to someone, then the next person sends to someone else - lets see who has had it in 12 months time!

That would be fun to do I reckon!

3) Justin - this thread seems to be settling - so a personal "Well Done" - this may well work!

Cheers to hector for passing as well. This is off for framing and into the man-cave!

2) Barth, why not enjoy the notoriety of 'Kraven'? Put him in a box with a greetings card, and send it to someone, then the next person sends to someone else - lets see who has had it in 12 months time!

3) Justin - this thread seems to be settling - so a personal "Well Done" - this may well work!

Everyone take a picture with Kraven and pass him along. I approve of this.

I stand corrected-swick's rules

Wall-Crawler is still up it would seem

(thumbs u

And I'm sorry if I'm being a tyrant with rules. I just really am trying to keep this thread as honest as possible and not have people manipulate it at all. :angel:

I'm always open to suggestions. I didn't come up with the veto rules. I believe Mike's Rack technovoodoo did in this thread and it was an amazing idea (worship) . So I'm always open to suggestions or ideas, just please don't act on them before we discuss. :foryou:

I offered up the idea of letting the community veto an offer, initially. You changed it to allow for the offeror to veto the subsequent offer, as I recall.

You're completely right! doh!:sorry:

:golfclap: technovoodoo :golfclap:

And as I said before - Tylers offer have been more than acceptable.

No Veto.

Post all the pictures on here in a dedicated thread.

It would be awesome to get him to SDCC in time to post with celebrities and other boardies who happen to be there.

It would be awesome to get him to SDCC in time to post with celebrities and other boardies who happen to be there.

I will be at SDCC. :baiting:

I will be at SDCC. :baiting:

But he's been with you before.

I'll be at SDCC and yes kraven figure doesn't know me. Perfect opportunity to photobomb people :baiting:

So, can Barth shed his Junk-Donkey status, throw on his leopard skin onesie and send Kraven to a world-wide 12 month trip?

The answer my friends, is eagerly awaited.......

So, can Barth shed his Junk-Donkey status, throw on his leopard skin onesie and send Kraven to a world-wide 12 month trip?

I will be shipping Kraven to an undisclosed location tonight. The recipient can do with him as he wishes. I will take my last photo of him tonight right before he is sent off. He will be missed, we had a lot of fun times together.

Boardies you have my word...Kraven or any of the mess offers I have put up in the PIF thread will not be posted again. If I do claim something on this thread or the PIF I will make sure my offer is comparable. I no longer want to be labeled a junk donkey.

I will be shipping Kraven to an undisclosed location tonight. The recipient can do with him as he wishes. I will take my last photo of him tonight right before he is sent off. He will be missed, we had a lot of fun times together.

Boardies you have my word...Kraven or any of the mess offers I have put up in the PIF thread will not be posted again. If I do claim something on this thread or the PIF I will make sure my offer is comparable. I no longer want to be labeled a junk donkey.

And fair play to you!

Whoever gets Kraven next - please just PM someone at random, and lets see where the little fella ends up!

Nice one Barth - good for you mate. (thumbs u