• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

can't go wrong with Spidey :baiting: and now that Cahokie and 1cool are out for this month, it can be mine, all mine

cue Evil Laugh!!!!!

:jokealert:

Hmm what about a gift certificate that is for one free item from my thread not to exceed $150?

Higher ups then me will have to figure than one out. Just being the rules shouter today.

be quiet n00b

Hmm what about a gift certificate that is for one free item from my thread not to exceed $150?

lol

This sucks. I really feel like I have to say "no mystery boxes" to be fair and keep the thread honest, but being the recipient of one of Jason's mystery boxes, I know how generous he is.

Dammit. doh!

Just offer up some books tonight with a caveat that you can "add" whatever you would like to it. ;)

No Mystery Boxes. All items listed must be specified in the offer

"all" - the whole, entire, total amount, quantity, or extent of.

:rulez:

Considered we know how Jason is fair and good with the boxes and that Web Slinger was willing to take one, maybe we could make a "one and only exception" while the tree is still young? hm

We can't really make exceptions just out of "fairness" to everyone and following the rules. :sorry:

:gossip: Damn lawyers. lol

But nothing is stopping Jason from offering up a Youngblood #1 or whatever book he chooses with intentions to "throw in some extras" if people name what kind of stuff they collect. Hence the ;)

Considered we know how Jason is fair and good with the boxes and that Web Slinger was willing to take one, maybe we could make a "one and only exception" while the tree is still young? hm

We can't really make exceptions just out of "fairness" to everyone and following the rules. :sorry:

:gossip: Damn lawyers. lol

But nothing is stopping Jason from offering up a Youngblood #1 or whatever book he chooses with intentions to "throw in some extras" if people name what kind of stuff they collect. Hence the ;)

:D OK!

Can we request a certain themed box? That would be a work around as we would know what's in the box. Not a mystery.

If so let me throw out a preemptive :takeit: contingent upon approval from Harvey and confirmation of possibility from offering party????

I don't see why a trusted member of the community can't offer up a Mystery Box.

I've dealt with Jason on multiple occasions and he's one of the best people we have in this community.

Peace,

Chip

Alright ASM 312-and other ASM books in a Medium Flat rate box-I'll just leave box 23 up in my thread. I got enough Spidey to go around.

Total contents should be worth at least $150.

Edited by comicalgems

I've dealt with Jason on multiple occasions and he's one of the best people we have in this community.

Peace,

Chip

I agree but Swick is basically right in saying we can’t remove or change the rules with such ease. Anyway, a workaround has been offered for the present situation, so we have to see if Webslinger or Stanley take it (Webslinger did not post the emoticon but already said "yes").

Peace,

Chip

slippery slope?

Making exceptions for mystery boxes will lead to butthurt and arguments down the road. You know I'm right.

The $150 certificate sounds like a great offer (providing the offerer isn't selling Youngbloods and Ninjaks for $150 lol)

At least with the $150 as a mark, the next offerer knows how much to recipricate.

Making exceptions for mystery boxes will lead to butthurt and arguments down the road. You know I'm right.

The $150 certificate sounds like a great offer (providing the offerer isn't selling Youngbloods and Ninjaks for $150 lol)

At least with the $150 as a mark, the next offerer knows how much to recipricate.

Yes, more or less you know that Jason will match the value and possibly more, so we just need a taker. :)

good points but I'll let the fire marshall Swick chime in