• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

I think you did not understand what I was suggesting…

I was just suggesting to each people who post to have their post preceeded by a uniformly formatted title line, in bold and in color: Red if it’s an Offer, and Blue if it’s a Donation.

That would make life easier for everyone, and no need of any intervention on your part… (shrug)

Oh. doh!

I like it. It would just be the responsibility of everyone participating to do that though. My only concern is that someone who doesn't always follow the thread might miss that. I don't want to have someone nicely offer up something to just be nice and have several people :rulez: because they didn't include the proper banner/title. I will try to update the second post with the current offer as often as I can so that should mitigate some level of confusion. And I'm assuming people giving up something for free not part of the regular offer will just specify "I just wanted to offer up this aside from the current offer in the spirit of giving..."

Again - I like your idea. I just don't want to add one more thing people need to do before jumping in and participating. (shrug)

Ok, sorry for keeping everyone waiting............

Here is the current offer........

Clone #1 CGC 9.8

Clone #1 - #5 -Raw and Minty

Rat Queens #1 - Raw and Minty

Revival - Ex Libris Challengers Bookplate Edition - signed by Seeley and Norton Limited to 200 print

6d2f884cd6ab0c162a826bb457a36caa_zps0669c5f4.jpg

0fd34ca2b2995bb2d261268a851af6e7_zps891ec60a.jpg

500bfbb13544f1f04aa671b2bc5cce12_zpsf1ea0829.jpg

3abc2805ab5326bcebc0ddd316632a00_zps6a56faa1.jpg

33ac1f88d7f16058c85320d0ebd2e044_zps84833e38.jpg

Wow - surprised someone didn't grab this offer last night. I guess the modern crew has not found the thread yet. I've been hearing good things about the Rat Queen series.

I just heard from Ajulliay that he has pre-ordered this sweet statue for me for his Giving Tree offering. Of all the exclusive stuff from SDCC it was the number one thing on my list and he got it for me. The thing stands 10 inches tall!! Thanks man!

GreyHulk1_zps4a6a029f.jpg

GreyHulk2_zps4a6a029f.jpg

I just heard from Ajulliay that he has pre-ordered this sweet statue for me for his Giving Tree offering. Of all the exclusive stuff from SDCC it was the number one thing on my list and he got it for me. The thing stands 10 inches tall!! Thanks man!

That's awesome!

But he'd look better with Kraven's pants.

That's awesome!

But he'd look better with Kraven's pants.

twss

I think the new grey hulk has blue pants.

My maximum stretch would arrive at Peter David‘s recovery as the Grey Hulk as Joe Fixit, but in hindsight I take all David writes with much criticism. Is there a "new" Grey Hulk. Not that I care so much, the Red Hulks has been a… :sick: idea.

When does the new offer should be posted, BTW?