• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I think the longevity of the thread will pull in a bunch more people. I've had a couple larger deeds say the avoid the thread since these predict a train wreck. The lack of a train wreck will prompt people to take a look.

Can I offer something up non comic related just to keep the giving going?

If the answer is yes, then this goes out to anybody with a newborn. Our family business deals with distributing baby products to stores across Los Angeles region. We've been in the business for over 37 years. We have these blankets that are always sought in the industry due to their comfort and pedigree and I wanted to offer a package here to anybody with a newborn. First person to Claim, Pm your info and I'll get a package going for you tomorrow.

P.s. Let this claim be separate from the once a month claim so anybody can claim it, thanks.

Thanks for this awesome thread Justin

I was curious why no one claimed this generous offer and then realized most of you don't have women! :devil:

Just kidding. If this is still available and no one wants it, I will take it. I just recently found out I will have little CAHokie coming in December. :acclaim:

If the answer is yes, then this goes out to anybody with a newborn. Our family business deals with distributing baby products to stores across Los Angeles region. We've been in the business for over 37 years. We have these blankets that are always sought in the industry due to their comfort and pedigree and I wanted to offer a package here to anybody with a newborn. First person to Claim, Pm your info and I'll get a package going for you tomorrow.

P.s. Let this claim be separate from the once a month claim so anybody can claim it, thanks.

I was curious why no one claimed this generous offer and then realized most of you don't have women! :devil:

Just kidding. If this is still available and no one wants it, I will take it. I just recently found out I will have little CAHokie coming in December. :acclaim:

Congrats!

Revival_Hoarder did. (thumbs u

And obviously I've already said Congrats, but I'll say it again - CONGRATS! :golfclap:

Congratulations!!!

But god help the rest of us if he/she takes after his/her papa... :foryou:

Revival_Hoarder did. (thumbs u

And obviously I've already said Congrats, but I'll say it again - CONGRATS! :golfclap:

Yeah it was a very generous gesture, my baby boy is due in August so I was going to claim it but Rev beat me to it with the :takeit: . Anyway, congrats to all the expectant dads out there, I am nervous but very excited! :grin:

Edited by Comic Book Guy

Congratulations!!!

But god help the rest of us if he/she takes after his/her papa... :foryou:

HAHA!! That made me laugh out loud for real for once :) :)

Yeah it was a very generous gesture, my baby boy is due in August so I was going to claim it but Rev beat me to it with the :takeit: . Anyway, congrats to all the expectant dads out there, I am nervous but very excited! :grin:

Cool, what date? M daughter was born August 20th last year. I'm sure all dads will tell you - it's tough at times when you're exhausted, but it's the most rewarding thing in the world. My daughter absolutely makes my day every time she sees me and smiles or laughs. :cloud9:

He (Riley) is due August 19th so we are very close. Yeah, everybody keeps telling me to get sleep now :eek: I just started Lamaze a week ago and the classes are 3 hours long so that's been great lol They have me all worked up into a panic (and totally grossed out)...

Edited by Comic Book Guy

lol

You'll never know. My wife's due date was Sept 5th. I went to work on August 20th not expecting anything and when my wife called I thought it was a regular call. When she said her water broke - the world stopped but everything was moving at light speed at the same time. :ohnoez: And yeah...bloody show. :sick:

You'll be fine. (thumbs u

:news::news:

Ok , I'll change it up a bit. I don't have a lot of old stuff at the moment, .............but who doesn't like them some old school Sandman ........so this is up first:

Sandman #1 CGC 9.4

dfc61d51382ff857c8666982a8c4c672_zps932d01a6.jpg

35e7679b2e12a2dc80c672d9487ae7d3_zps6ed4917f.jpg

Rat Queens #1 -Raw and Minty

500bfbb13544f1f04aa671b2bc5cce12_zpsf1ea0829.jpg

Revival Volume 1 - Ex-Libris Challengers Edition - Signed by Seeley and Norton - Limited to 200

3abc2805ab5326bcebc0ddd316632a00_zps6a56faa1.jpg

33ac1f88d7f16058c85320d0ebd2e044_zps84833e38.jpg